+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED HELP WES ECA - ICFAI University

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Is it for ICFAI Dheradun University?
He was in Icfai bangalore.but query was gone to dehradun ( may be that is where the university is) but we send email to Hyderabad and they were very quick and they reply back to us that query has gone to dehradun and they will reply back today

Harsh_Dream_Canada

Jun 19, 2018
He was in Icfai bangalore.but query was gone to dehradun ( may be that is where the university is) but we send email to Hyderabad and they were very quick and they reply back to us that query has gone to dehradun and they will reply back today
Thanks for the information and please do let me know what was the outcome, I have also sent my Transcripts yesterday to WES.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the information and please do let me know what was the outcome, I have also sent my Transcripts yesterday to WES.
They reply back in one day and WES also update in their website in one day but after 15 days they put query in his Graduation degree.seems WES is just passing his time.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

I have done my MBA from IBS Bangalore (ICFAI university dehradun), batch 2008-10. Need transcripts for WES.
Have sent mail already to certification@ibsindia.org or results@ibsindia.org but haven't received any reply yet..
Is the process still same i.e. writing to above mail ids or is there anything else I need to do..

Please guide.
Yes....go for results@....

And call IBS Hyderabad and talk to anuradha...it ll be done in a week time

Reactions: Yogyg

Manisha14755

Aug 28, 2018
I don't have degree from Icfai university Dehradun but PGPM certificate from IBS Gurgaon will that work in wes eca?

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, my husband has done his MBA from ICFAI Hyderabad, we got the transcript and sent it to Wes Canada however they have evaluated his MBA equivalent to 1 year pgdm..has anyone faced a similar issue..what can we do because it has brought our points considerably low..any help or suggestion appreciated

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, my husband has done his MBA from ICFAI Hyderabad, we got the transcript and sent it to Wes Canada however they have evaluated his MBA equivalent to 1 year pgdm..has anyone faced a similar issue..what can we do because it has brought our points considerably low..any help or suggestion appreciated
Try ICES. It evaluated my wife's ICFAI MCA as masters.