+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED HELP WES ECA - ICFAI University

Abc4canada

Apr 11, 2019
Try ICES. It evaluated my wife's ICFAI MCA as masters.
Hi navi ,

I have also done MCA distance from icfai tripura. distance education completed in 2011 .Can you please let me know how you got transcripts for your wife's degree. What procedure did you follow? How you applied for transcripts.

Also as you mentioned to try ICES for verification of the degree. Is it something that you did after trying with WES or you knew that Wes won't give it a right rank?

Your response will be highly appreciated. A lot of the decisions depends on this.

Thanks

Last edited:

Abc4canada

Apr 11, 2019
Hi navi ,

I have also done MCA distance from icfai tripura. distance education completed in 2011 .Can you please let me know how you got transcripts for your wife's degree. What procedure did you follow? How you applied for transcripts.

Also as you mentioned to try ICES for verification of the degree. Is it something that you did after trying with WES or you knew that Wes won't give it a right rank?

Your response will be highly appreciated. A lot of the decisions depends on this.

Thanks
Wes validated my degree as master.

I completed it in 2011 as distance education

Had done BCA IN 2008 REGULAR From PTU

Posting for those who have doubt about ICFAI UNIVERSITY TRIPURA and Wes validation.

I didn't find any information on related to this before I applied for WES , This can be helpful to someone.

sid31291

Feb 26, 2020
Hi all,

I have completed my full time MBA from ICFAI university Hyd. please help me out with my degree validation in ECA.

Also, please suggest the platform to be taken - WES, IQAS, etc.

Thanks in advance

Feb 26, 2020
Any one who has done MBA from ICFAI Business School (IBS) need to do the following :-

1.) Send an email to results@ibsindia.org and certification@ibsindia.org
2.) Charges for attestation are Rs 250/- ( Total , not per copy )
3.) Since the degree is from IBS Dehradun , they will ask you to courier your original mark-sheets along with a copy of final degree.
4.) Send it to the address mentioned by them
5.) They will courier the sealed envelope back to the address which you mention them , with the copy of sealed marksheet, transcript and final MBA degree plus all semester original mark-sheet ( from ICFAI Dehradun )

I must admit , the process is very fast , and the people involved are very helpful and are prompt in responding. Hope this answers your question
This is superbly helpful. Thanks. Hope my processing time is the same as well.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi all,

I have completed my full time MBA from ICFAI university Hyd. please help me out with my degree validation in ECA.

Also, please suggest the platform to be taken - WES, IQAS, etc.

Thanks in advance
Hi.. what did you end up doing - wes or iqas? And could u pls tell me what was the outcome? Did they recognise MBA from IBS HYD as Masters? Thanks in advance!

sshibili

Sep 4, 2020
I have completed MBA through ICFAI Business School Hyderabad class of 2004, I have contacted university for Transcripts to submit to WES ,they have offered me to give ICFAI Dehradun Transcripts instead of Hyderabad without Consolidated marksheet, my consolidated mark sheet will remain hyderabad they have given me choice, should i take ICFAI Denradun with OD and individual Mark sheet or keep it hyderabad instead. Anyone from ICFAI hyderabad for approval from WES ? please advice
Hello Chaithu, Could you please advise, how did you resolve your issue? I am an PGDBA from Batch 2002 from IBS Hyderabad

umg938

Jan 6, 2021
Hi,
I am also a full-time on-campus MBA - 2 years - IBS, HYD pass out. Which ECA to go for in case of IFHE/IBS Hyd Degree? Any pointers will be really helpful. Thanks.

umg938

Jan 6, 2021
This is for the information of all; I had done my MBA full-time from IBS, Hyderabad campus. As o f July, 2021 - ICAS is accepting IBS, Hyd (full time MBA) and they gave me a Canadian equivalent of Masters. It took close to 7 months though.

All IBS, Hyd students can apply to ICAS for their degree evaluation. I am aware that WES and few other agencies do not evaluate IBS or equate it to a graduate degree.