+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help regarding trv to re enter canada...

zombies

Aug 7, 2011
hi every1....

It would be really helpful if some 1 could guide me after going through my situation that in which category of trv should i apply from india to re enter canada...here is my profie

I came to canada in sep 2011 for study...i was in humber college and was enrolled in a one yr post graduate course...i successfully completed my studies in may 2012 .....but unfortunately on may 20th i met with an accident in canada in which i broke my arm and was asked to go through a surgery which was done in canada...on june 10th i applied for my post graduation work permit...and i returned to india on june 14th to be with my family and quick recovery....now since i got that work permit for one yr from 1st aug 2012 to 1 aug 2013.....i want to return back since m recovering...but on that work permit its written this does not authorize re entry...could some 1 plz suggest how should i go now....and in which category should i apply from india for trv...would this work permit get expire if one leaves the country....o if i come back i have to apply for it again... o i can start working on this work permit wen i come back..i m very confused...any suggestions from u guys would b really helpful.........plz help me to
find a way to re enter....awaiting for ur reply...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
1. This PGWP is valid and you can resume working in Canada on the same PGWP.
2. Apply for TRV, find the forms here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
3. Purpose of Visit: "Other", details: Work on PGWP
4. Neither the work permit expires on leaving Canada nor you have to apply for a new one.

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
Hi Seniors

I have a question regarding TRV. I am on work permit in Canada and my PR is also in process. Now , I need to go back to India on urgent basis and my TRV is already expired. Can I apply for TRV from India and how many chances are there to get it . I mean are there any chances that my TRV will not be approved ?

Please respond.

Thanks.