+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help my visa application has been refused twice i need help..

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
Hello bro, are you still in dubai or you applied for the visa again?
No not at all i left dubai sincere December 2018, am waiting till March to submit my new application from my home country bro. .. I even got new addmission offers latters for 3 different courses from Sheridan college. ...

Last edited:

Raymond rain

Feb 16, 2019
My family even hlp me wit fund, i have about $45,000 in my account statement now which I will soon print out the bank statment this week .
Okay that's great.... I also applied from UAE. text me your Whatsapp number let's connect, I might be able to share one or two informations with you

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Okay that's great.... I also applied from UAE. text me your Whatsapp number let's connect, I might be able to share one or two informations with you
Hello Mr. Raymond,

Im also an expat from Dubai and just got my acceptance letter from Canadore. I am preparing for my documents to be submitted for my SP application. I am processing my application from here in Dubai.

May I know your status of the same? I can give you my whatsapp too..

Raymond rain

Feb 16, 2019
Hello Mr. Raymond,

Im also an expat from Dubai and just got my acceptance letter from Canadore. I am preparing for my documents to be submitted for my SP application. I am processing my application from here in Dubai.

May I know your status of the same? I can give you my whatsapp too..
My application is still on process. Checking if I meet the eligibility review and currently also undergoing background check also. Text me your WhatsApp, will message you.

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
I'm partly doing it with an agency but.. please send me a message in my whatsapp.. i would prefer to have a convo there.. thanks

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
I'm partly doing it with an agency but.. please send me a message in my whatsapp.. i would prefer to have a convo there.. thanks
Well,to me process with an agency is good,but u need be careful not to be victim of fake agency in Dubai, i been a victim before with same Canada study app,de run off wit my passport,lots of money as well:(:(:(....
Applying from ur home country/ country of birth gives u more advantage compared to apply from country of residence ...why coz the vo most of dem prefer background check in ur home country. Visa offers are extremely vry vry vry good!!!! Take note,u must think like dem to convince them with any documents u present .. but this is not the case it all veries on the documents u present to dem,

Most importantly : make u don't try to use any document frm ur home country when u are submitting frm dxb or applying frm Dubai !!! All document should be frm Dubai if applying frm Dubai.!!! All doc shld be frm home country if applying frm home country....

But do not be discouraged, there is no harm in trying from anywhere!!!

As for applying frm Dubai pls make sure u have a vailed visa/ resident status in dxb not less than 6months this is vry vry important not only Canada but in all over the world as long as immigration is concern,
Have a vailed bank account with not less than aed 50,000--aed80,000 showing in the account,
Latter from bank,
employment latter,
leave of absent frm employer,
noc from employer,
Dubai police good conduct latter or clearance,
landlord and tenant agreement later or certificate,
dewa bills,
etisalat bill,
banks loans depending as the case maybe could also help......

Am still open to more updates plz...
For now work on all this
Ask people more
Don't worry if I remember more I will add..

God will hlp us all..Dont give up is most important ..:);)

Last edited:

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Well,to me process with an agency is good,but u need be careful not to be victim of fake agency in Dubai, i been a victim before with same Canada study app,de run off wit my passport,lots of money as well:(:(:(....
Applying from ur home country/ country of birth gives u more advantage compared to apply from country of residence ...why coz the vo most of dem prefer background check in ur home country. Visa offers are extremely vry vry vry good!!!! Take note,u must think like dem to convince them with any documents u present .. but this is not the case it all veries on the documents u present to dem,

Most importantly : make u don't try to use any document frm ur home country when u are submitting frm dxb or applying frm Dubai !!! All document should be frm Dubai if applying frm Dubai.!!! All doc shld be frm home country if applying frm home country....

But do not be discouraged, there is no harm in trying from anywhere!!!

As for applying frm Dubai pls make sure u have a vailed visa/ resident status in dxb not less than 6months this is vry vry important not only Canada but in all over the world as long as immigration is concern,
Have a vailed bank account with not less than aed 50,000--aed80,000 showing in the account,
Latter from bank,
employment latter,
leave of absent frm employer,
noc from employer,
Dubai police good conduct latter or clearance,
landlord and tenant agreement later or certificate,
dewa bills,
etisalat bill,
banks loans depending as the case maybe could also help......

Am still open to more updates plz...
For now work on all this
Ask people more
Don't worry if I remember more I will add..

God will hlp us all..Dont give up is most important ..:);)
Hi, were you able to have CAIPS? were you able to track down the specific reasons of your SP Application? could you share us a bit of reasons? thanks

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
could you give us a little idea what were specific reasons of your 2nd refusal?
this was the statement I got frm the 2nd refusal CAIPS....

I have reviewed the application .based on the financial documents submitted, the applicant appears to have a moderate level of establishment in their country of residence, and as a consequence, this visit does not appear to be reasonable expense. In addition, I have therefore accorded less weight to applicant’s economic ties. The applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant’s purpose of visit appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicant’s current or future employment prospect, I have accorded less weight to their employment to their country of residence. The applicant’s immigration status in country of residence appears to be temporary, which may reduce their ties to that country. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of their period authorized for their stay. For this reason above, I have refused this application….