+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help my visa application has been refused twice i need help..

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
alright. Good luck!!
Please tell me your thoughts on this please when am reapplying should I use same documents of my previous company here in dubai? Which includes the noc and salary certificates?

And also have a new job offer letter from my home country as Engineering regional manager with salary of $1900 per month and other benefits. But this job my joining date is gonna be 01/02/2019 in the offer letter with an option to start work any time am in my country . Should i include this in my next application ?

should I go with same previous documents...?

Or should I add,this other new documents together wit my old ones and submit it like that?

Last edited:

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
Yes do that. That would be more helpful than applying from Dubai.
Please tell me your thoughts on this please when am reapplying should I use same documents of my previous company here in dubai? Which includes the noc and salary certificates?

And also have a new job offer letter from my home country as Engineering regional manager with salary of $1900 per month and other benefits. But this job my joining date is gonna be 01/02/2019 in the offer letter with an option to start work any time am in my country . Should i include this in my next application ?

Or should I add,this other new documents together wit my old ones and submit it like that?

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018

I will suggest you arrange all documents that is inline with with your country. Should in case the embassy will make background checks on your documents , I'm not sure they would be convinced since its not your country and other country else. To make everything simple and easy, I think you should look for an entity company for sponsorship or an individual who will sponsor you with his or her bank statements that has a close balance that can match with your expenses or that shows that the person can really sponsor you. The person should add a sponsorship letter, indicating that he's going to sponsor you. Then, you will also try get your own bank statement that has at least $15000 equivalent because you are an adult and you should have your own statement at least . , try to create A strong SOP (statement of purpose). Most times if your statement of purpose is strong, you can easily be considered. Kindly send me your email, I will send you my statement of purpose for you to look at it and draft your own.

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
I will suggest you arrange all documents that is inline with with your country. Should in case the embassy will make background checks on your documents , I'm not sure they would be convinced since its not your country and other country else. To make everything simple and easy, I think you should look for an entity company for sponsorship or an individual who will sponsor you with his or her bank statements that has a close balance that can match with your expenses or that shows that the person can really sponsor you. The person should add a sponsorship letter, indicating that he's going to sponsor you. Then, you will also try get your own bank statement that has at least $15000 equivalent because you are an adult and you should have your own statement at least . , try to create A strong SOP (statement of purpose). Most times if your statement of purpose is strong, you can easily be considered. Kindly send me your email, I will send you my statement of purpose for you to look at it and draft your own.
my email is tekchizle@yahoo.com

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
ok sure,

but u knw i have about $11000 in my account as personal savings, which i show. ok ok u know what i will wait and recieve ur email i will for to u pdf of the documents i applide with.
Yeah, that's not bad , if there's a sponsor, 11,000 is is okay.

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
ok fine, i
Good. I got your documents too. That was not bad though but the whole documents should have been originated from Dubai
ok great, i will return back to home country if so... i still have much options to come back here in dubai.. i think u made a very big point bro... i have also requested for the CAIPS CASE FILE PLUS. so will all this and ur informations i will apply from home country

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
ok fine, i

ok great, i will return back to home country if so... i still have much options to come back here in dubai.. i think u made a very big point bro... i have also requested for the CAIPS CASE FILE PLUS. so will all this and ur informations i will apply from home country
That's good to hear. But beware that there's there's no need to write an application for a study permit, because there's a form for study permit to be filled so once you fill the form, the only letter you should write in addition is the statement of purpose, and the statement of self finance or sponsorship letter. You should also remember to take those documents to your high court or supreme Court, for attestation to legalize them. You can see anyone in the court or the court clerks to do it for you .

teknology

Oct 25, 2018
That's good to hear. But beware that there's there's no need to write an application for a study permit, because there's a form for study permit to be filled so once you fill the form, the only letter you should write in addition is the statement of purpose, and the statement of self finance or sponsorship letter. You should also remember to take those documents to your high court or supreme Court, for attestation to legalize them. You can see anyone in the court or the court clerks to do it for you .
I already did the attestation to and legalize them, but u know another thing was my admission letter, its not a direct admission offer. it's a part way admission offer letter to use ELS English program as a prerequisite for the master's study in civil engineering.

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
I already did the attestation to and legalize them, but u know another thing was my admission letter, its not a direct admission offer. it's a part way admission offer letter to use ELS English program as a prerequisite for the master's study in civil engineering.
Oh okay, I honestly don't know about that. I think if you post that on the forum , other members with better ideas would come out to help