+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help in filling out my forms

misty02

Apr 13, 2010
Hello mates,
I need help as soon as i can get it,..on two of the forms asking for work details,there is a colum i need to answer regarding my past job and present jobs,dates worked and date left,i have been in same firm for 4 years now and on the form it states from this date to this date which should be certain,how should i fill that out knowing that am still in same job? should i fill from oct 2006 till the date am filling out the form? i was thinking of saying "till date" but no kep for letters except for words.
Somebody please help me

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
if you r typing on computer u cannot type in words,,,so just print out the completed form,,,leave this part blank and fill it in with your hands afterwards, write "to-date"..thats what i did

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
hi seniors,

pls advise that I have conducted studies at different city while degree comes from university of wales, what should i mention on the form where it asks about city and country. and can we resize the text int he acrobat reader

regards
mrshah

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
dear forum members..i m filling the form electronically and as u suggested by forum members to write block capitals but in block capitals it is taking lot of space and some word get missed in the box..as the resize option doesn't work in acrobat reader while filling the forms..extra sheets can only mention extra information but the main one is on the app. forms..how can i over come this..as i dont want to write in handwriting...

also,i have 15.5 years education but on the form filling electronically only gives you the option of writing 15 or 16 or 17...how can i handle this..

and as you mentioned last time that being unemployed for the last one month will cause any neg. effect

In fee payment form should i write N/A in the box where it asks "name of the payer if different from the princiapal applicant"

the sections that doesn't belong to you should i put the N/A in each box or put a line with pen on the section and then write N/A.

can i pay through credit card as well

also should i count university preparation course of one year in the total formal education or not...

pls answer these questions

cheers..

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
hi guysss...need quick answer that while filing electronically the size of the text is very small for additional family information as it is by default should i fill it as it is..

regards
mrshah