+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need emergency help

Salmanabdi

Feb 2, 2024
my name is salman i am Hiv + the stigma and the pain that i felt and i am still felling from 2017 it was after 2 years of telecommunication free internship they ask for job health checkup and the company kicked me out of my job and it was life big shock cause after that they even give my file to other company so they never hire me cause the were scared of them image in the eyes of the population everyone is scared of people with HIV+ and the judgment here is with different levels i have cried a lot cause i felt the rejection from the job every time they know my HIV+ condition , from hospital even though i tell them by myself just in case so they clean them tools good before next patient and the make me ashamed the shootdown me in many times i swear it was so much pain , community cause they always will make you feel ashamed when they know about it even family here disowned you that’s why i am scared to tell all my family cause if i get kicked out of my family home i don’t have nowhere to go cause if you rent house with my condition here and the house owner know kick you out if they know you are HIV+ i was so scared first time i know my condition cause i was in dangerous level they told me you almost in aids condition .

and here in Somalia one’s they know you have HIV + they call it aids and they think you will kill them even i even went to some doctors for my teeth pain and they were scared of me after i told them my condition to take care of them tool's and i have been rejected to receive the care i was looking for and kicked out, i was scared that i'll die then i started illegal immigrants to Yemen cause i was looking for chances in life but it was 2017 the war was going on i been kidnapped 3 times and in checkpoint they didn't know about my medicine and they thought it was drugs so they made me suffer beating i was there for almost 7 month's no medicine and after all the hard time i fly to Egypt which will never give you medicine up to year and some people wait more i couldn't handheld after so i came back to Somalia hopping to get my medicine at least to take care of my health , i am looking for job . Yah i am looking for a life i build with my other half cause i can't have any relationship because of my condition, yah i am looking for a job and after asking the government and NGOs working for the people living with hiv here in Somalia hargeisa I found out how much corporation there is and how much bad they treat us and how much they they using the stigma on us and they hide it from the world by threats and I even been threaten that I can talk about it or my family will all know about my hiv condition and they will kill me if I talk about it, I am really in need for life without discrimination and life without stigma, it's been 8 years and i here i am ...
with your help i want to live and i want to love and i want to be healthy

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
my name is salman i am Hiv + the stigma and the pain that i felt and i am still felling from 2017 it was after 2 years of telecommunication free internship they ask for job health checkup and the company kicked me out of my job and it was life big shock cause after that they even give my file to other company so they never hire me cause the were scared of them image in the eyes of the population everyone is scared of people with HIV+ and the judgment here is with different levels i have cried a lot cause i felt the rejection from the job every time they know my HIV+ condition , from hospital even though i tell them by myself just in case so they clean them tools good before next patient and the make me ashamed the shootdown me in many times i swear it was so much pain , community cause they always will make you feel ashamed when they know about it even family here disowned you that’s why i am scared to tell all my family cause if i get kicked out of my family home i don’t have nowhere to go cause if you rent house with my condition here and the house owner know kick you out if they know you are HIV+ i was so scared first time i know my condition cause i was in dangerous level they told me you almost in aids condition .

and here in Somalia one’s they know you have HIV + they call it aids and they think you will kill them even i even went to some doctors for my teeth pain and they were scared of me after i told them my condition to take care of them tool's and i have been rejected to receive the care i was looking for and kicked out, i was scared that i'll die then i started illegal immigrants to Yemen cause i was looking for chances in life but it was 2017 the war was going on i been kidnapped 3 times and in checkpoint they didn't know about my medicine and they thought it was drugs so they made me suffer beating i was there for almost 7 month's no medicine and after all the hard time i fly to Egypt which will never give you medicine up to year and some people wait more i couldn't handheld after so i came back to Somalia hopping to get my medicine at least to take care of my health , i am looking for job . Yah i am looking for a life i build with my other half cause i can't have any relationship because of my condition, yah i am looking for a job and after asking the government and NGOs working for the people living with hiv here in Somalia hargeisa I found out how much corporation there is and how much bad they treat us and how much they they using the stigma on us and they hide it from the world by threats and I even been threaten that I can talk about it or my family will all know about my hiv condition and they will kill me if I talk about it, I am really in need for life without discrimination and life without stigma, it's been 8 years and i here i am ...
Sorry to hear your situation. Unfortunately this is public forum and is not affiliate with government or NGOs

Reactions: MikiCanada

chuanlin81

Oct 18, 2023

Hi

I care about your health. Actually I am the same as you HIV. I was HIV positive in 2017.I started taking antiviral drugs in 2017.Positive until becoming negative in 2020. 2021, 2022 and 2023 are all the same "negative". But it still needs to continue taking antiviral drugs to effectively control the HIV virus. You can find a specialized HIV hospital here in Canada and talk to a doctor. If you have IFHP They will give you medicine for free.Antiviral drugs can treat HIV.And one more thing.You can't just tell anyone "you are HIV". They will be scared and not understand your health situation. But only they accept HIV (IRCC, refugees, others).And you can't have sex with anyone.This is something that will affect you and be very troublesome. And don’t let your landlord know that you are HIV-positive. So you must continue to take antiviral drugs obediently.Regular blood draws and checks on your blood status.

I have lived in Ontario, Canada for a year. I take medicine every day to fight HIV and I also go to the HIV clinic regularly for blood draws.

This is my reference.

good luck

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi

I care about your health. Actually I am the same as you HIV. I was HIV positive in 2017.I started taking antiviral drugs in 2017.Positive until becoming negative in 2020. 2021, 2022 and 2023 are all the same "negative". But it still needs to continue taking antiviral drugs to effectively control the HIV virus. You can find a specialized HIV hospital here in Canada and talk to a doctor. If you have IFHP They will give you medicine for free.Antiviral drugs can treat HIV.And one more thing.You can't just tell anyone "you are HIV". They will be scared and not understand your health situation. But only they accept HIV (IRCC, refugees, others).And you can't have sex with anyone.This is something that will affect you and be very troublesome. And don’t let your landlord know that you are HIV-positive. So you must continue to take antiviral drugs obediently.Regular blood draws and checks on your blood status.

I have lived in Ontario, Canada for a year. I take medicine every day to fight HIV and I also go to the HIV clinic regularly for blood draws.

This is my reference.

good luck
Unfortunately Poster is in Somalia.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would love if anyone can help me with that please
Unfortunately no one here can assist you.

If you cannot live in Somalia, then your best option may be to go a neighbouring country that you can reach and then be recongized as a refugee by UNHCR once you are there.

Reactions: YVR123 and foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

Canada is too far away..there are over 200 countries on this planet, I'm sure there is one closer to you