+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need an honest help & assistant

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
tomerwei said:
I have a related question. Say this person "sneaks" back into Canada and stays there for two years. How can she or he work and sustain themselves without valid documents? What documents are required for getting a work, say if the person lost their PR card.
he will mange his own issues...this is my plan if i wasn't reported..

i will work without using my insurance number...there is a lot of such kind of work especially in Montreal....you can always say that you lost your pr and it is under renewel..concerning the health care ,,you can go private and buy an insurance...

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
Buletruck said:
Commercial carriers will require valid documents or they will deny you access.

Time spent in Canada does not count towards RO unless you win your appeal and you will be without your family.
i will rent a car..i will drive to the border then walk down then a friend will pick me from the other side.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
I am from Gujarat -India
I had applied in SINP - International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category ,
I got my application number on 9th march and after approx 7.5 months on 21st October i got call for personal verification from CIC .

Can any one tell me now what they do ?
How many time to take they for next process ?
and what is total process for it..like nomination latter --- apply --- medical ---passport submission ect...

any one please help me in above guide line .