+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need an honest help & assistant

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
how are you every one ,,

I need your help and advice...to be short...I`m a PR at Canada from 2010 till 2015....
I didn't stay long in that five years ..just 50 days...yes 50 days and I have strong humanity reasons or I think they are :D :-*

any how ..my life just settled and I want to continue this immigration process again as I cant apply once again due to many reasons and the change in the required professions.

I have now in my hand an expired PR and some reasons ..

what do you think guys...also, if you have any experience with such issue or a good lawyer in such cases please tell me.

I hope you all a happy life and merry Christmas

regards
:D

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
spacewalkerback said:
how are you every one ,,
Unfortunately the only way for us to give you any advice is if you give the reasons that you had for not meeting your RO in detail.

Not to be pessimistic but you will need really good reasons as you've been in Canada only 50 days in 7 years.

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
spacewalkerback said:
how are you every one ,,

I need your help and advice...to be short...I`m a PR at Canada from 2010 till 2015....
I didn't stay long in that five years ..just 50 days...yes 50 days and I have strong humanity reasons or I think they are :D :-*

any how ..my life just settled and I want to continue this immigration process again as I cant apply once again due to many reasons and the change in the required professions.

what do you think guys...also, if you have any experience with such issue or a good lawyer in such cases please tell me.

regards
Your PR card lasted from 2010-2015. If you didn't surrender it, your PR status is still valid, to 2016 and soon to 2017.

If you did surrender it, you can apply again, through the same stream or a different one.

If you did not, then you need to either enter Canada without being flagged for not meeting the residency obligation and then live there until you do, or you need to persuade a border officer or the courts why humanitarian and compassionate grounds should allow you to keep your PR status.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
spacewalkerback said:
how are you every one ,,

regards
you have been at this same problem since 2013 so what has changed. To get H and C approval would require extremely exceptional reasons but as you have not shared even the bare minimum reasons difficult to comment.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
spacewalkerback said:
What are your specific H&C reasons to cover almost 7 years?? This would probably require an exceptional medical condition of a family member over this entire time to have any chance of success. Simply staying outside Canada to raise family or for employment, will most likely result in rejected PR TD and losing PR status.

To fly back to Canada you'll need to apply for a PR Travel Document based on H&C reasons. If the reasons are not accepted, your PR status would be revoked. You can appeal this but again appeal would depend on your H&C reasons.

Or you can skip the PR TD and go instead to USA, and cross into Canada by land. You will most likely be reported by CBSA for not meeting RO and if this happens you would need to appeal. Appeal would depend again on your H&C reasons.
If you can "sneak" back into Canada without being reported you would need to stay here 2 years before coming back into compliance with RO. During these 2 years you can't apply to renew your PR card, nor could you sponsor any new family members (spouse or kids) that you may have got over past 7 years.

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
Many thanks for your help

Yes it seems weird why i didnt succeed to meet the required two years but i will tell you some of my reasons ...

I was a pr in october 2010 ,,,,then a revolution happened in my country against the regim in jan 2011 ,,i had to stay with my mother as my father had died long time ago and my sister as there was violance and there was no security in the streets.
The situation staryed to get better in jan 2012 .....and i got married ,,,,and i was having a problem to travel and leave my wife till 2015 -and sorry icant give more details why but it is really important issue.

In between my sister husband died in 2012 and she was in miss with here childern and it was only me who was there to find here a way or a job to continue her life which started to be setteled in 2014

I have documents and evidence for all that :eek:

So..what do u think....sometimes i think in going there and they will be obligated to letme in ,,then i had to appeal but i will disappear for two years...sounds impossible... :eek:

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
spacewalkerback said:
Many thanks for your help

Yes it seems weird why i didnt succeed to meet the required two years but i will tell you some of my reasons ...

I was a pr in october 2010 ,,,,then a revolution happened in my country against the regim in jan 2011 ,,i had to stay with my mother as my father had died long time ago and my sister as there was violance and there was no security in the streets.
The situation staryed to get better in jan 2012 .....and i got married ,,,,and i was having a problem to travel and leave my wife till 2015 -and sorry icant give more details why but it is really important issue.

In between my sister husband died in 2012 and she was in miss with here childern and it was only me who was there to find here a way or a job to continue her life which started to be setteled in 2014

I have documents and evidence for all that :eek:

So..what do u think....sometimes i think in going there and they will be obligated to letme in ,,then i had to appeal but i will disappear for two years...sounds impossible... :eek:
IMO I don't think this will qualify you for H&C reason to overcome the RO violation. Too many "personal" reasons. However ultimately the only way to know for sure if to apply for PR TD and see what CIC responds with.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Agree with Rob_TO on applying for the PRTD. Reading some of your previous posts, it seems you may have already been reported for RO during a previous entry. Applying for a PRTD would certainly clear that up. Traveling through a land border won't make it any easier if you have been previously reported.

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
spacewalkerback said:
Many thanks for your help...
What do u think the type pf the tough/ considrable h&c reasons
to be clear i`m now having an expired pr which ended in DEC. 2015

the situation now , i don`t meet the residency required time in Canada

i have h& C reasons or i think so Grin

any how ...if you have answer to these next issues. tell me

1- enter Canada from us by bus or train and i will be caught , so , will they let me in or not and i know i have with 30 days to appeal ( i will have my file ready with my h,c documents )

2- issue a travel document from my country and if they approve my h,c this will be another chance if not i will have 60 years of appeal

now my questions are:
1- which is better plan 1 or 2 as some adviced me that appealing from canada is better as it will give them my intentions that i will stay.

2- we are now in 2016....and my pr expired in 2015 ,,,i have the same h,c ,so this one year will affect me or not beside i can add that i didnt know that i can apply based on h.c

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
1) I doubt you will be allowed to board any sort of commercial transportation to Canada without valid documents. You will have to walk or rent a car and drive across.
2) At this time, it looks like you only have 24 days in Canada since 2011 (2010 days no longer count). Every day outside of Canada will count against you. Not knowing you can apply isn't grounds for H&C.

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
Buletruck said:
1) I doubt you will be allowed to board any sort of commercial transportation to Canada without valid documents. You will have to walk or rent a car and drive across.
2) At this time, it looks like you only have 24 days in Canada since 2011 (2010 days no longer count). Every day outside of Canada will count against you. Not knowing you can apply isn't grounds for H&C.
I got the information that they will let me in from us ...i dont know if taking a train or bus will need a vailed pr or not..in such case i will rent a car ..or someone will left me to the border,....

Also i know that i have 30 days to appeal and the process take from 1 to 2 years which will be a good point that i stayed that time in canada

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Commercial carriers will require valid documents or they will deny you access.

Time spent in Canada does not count towards RO unless you win your appeal and you will be without your family.

tomerwei

Dec 13, 2016
Rob_TO said:
What are your specific H&C reasons to cover almost 7 years?? This would probably require an exceptional medical condition of a family member over this entire time to have any chance of success. Simply staying outside Canada to raise family or for employment, will most likely result in rejected PR TD and losing PR status.

To fly back to Canada you'll need to apply for a PR Travel Document based on H&C reasons. If the reasons are not accepted, your PR status would be revoked. You can appeal this but again appeal would depend on your H&C reasons.

Or you can skip the PR TD and go instead to USA, and cross into Canada by land. You will most likely be reported by CBSA for not meeting RO and if this happens you would need to appeal. Appeal would depend again on your H&C reasons.
If you can "sneak" back into Canada without being reported you would need to stay here 2 years before coming back into compliance with RO. During these 2 years you can't apply to renew your PR card, nor could you sponsor any new family members (spouse or kids) that you may have got over past 7 years.

I have a related question. Say this person "sneaks" back into Canada and stays there for two years. How can she or he work and sustain themselves without valid documents? What documents are required for getting a work, say if the person lost their PR card.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Every one

I got my SINP file number on 10 th March 2016
My personal verification done on 21st October 2016

Can any one tell how long for other stap and what is next come ?: