+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need an advice

mic.paloma

Jul 8, 2013
Hello i need an advice i have applied for housekeeping at Feximco Canada Inc. a employment agency located at Toronto Ontario. last January 2013 and i trust the company for they emailed me agreement forms and application and i already gave a security deposit of USD 750 last January 31, 2013
then just this month of July they emailed me to submit my credentials and send to them, which i am processing now. I just want to know if am i doing the right thing? can you help me to confirm that this agency is legal?

any help is gladly appreciated..Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mic.paloma said:
Hello i need an advice i have applied for housekeeping at Feximco Canada Inc. a employment agency located at Toronto Ontario. last January 2013 and i trust the company for they emailed me agreement forms and application and i already gave a security deposit of USD 750 last January 31, 2013
then just this month of July they emailed me to submit my credentials and send to them, which i am processing now. I just want to know if am i doing the right thing? can you help me to confirm that this agency is legal?

1. You know it is against the law in Canada for a recruitment agency to charge a fee to the employee?

mic.paloma

Jul 8, 2013
No i do not have idea, so you mean feximco Canada is an illegal recruitment agency? am i a victim of a scam?

mic.paloma

Jul 8, 2013
The company says it is not a fee but its a security deposit refundable when visa arrive. can you give me an advice what will i do? Thank you

Boetie

Jan 19, 2013
Just a quick look at the website shows that whoever wrote the material is not very fluent in English. The profile and mission statement have many grammar mistakes they ask for things such as Educational Certificate’s and Experience’s

I love this job listing `Message lady for Message SPA. 20.00 per hour` right ahead of the job listing for Exotic Dancers. Bet they all end up doing the `happy ending` massages in the `message spa`.

krishanu_101

Oct 17, 2013
Dear all candidates,
I am from Kolkata, India I am also a candidate of Feximco Canada Inc. and I have also applied through them, and I got my ICAS Assessment Report last month, and my process is going fine with them. I don't know why people are spreading humorous about this company without any knowledge. May be they have some private intention to discourage others. And I can challenge them who they were commenting negatively without any prove. So I request you guys, please don't scare people without any reason. Please guys don't worry it's a genuine and reliable organization. I have experienced with them. And Feximco Canada Inc's processing charge is very less than 5L, but only if you process through them directly. Best of luck guys.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I call "Ringer" on this poster... Only four posts and all heavily pro-Feximco. Yeah, right....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
krishanu_101 said:
Dear all candidates,
I am from Kolkata, India I am also a candidate of Feximco Canada Inc. and I have also applied through them, and I got my ICAS Assessment Report last month, and my process is going fine with them. I don't know why people are spreading humorous about this company without any knowledge. May be they have some private intention to discourage others. And I can challenge them who they were commenting negatively without any prove. So I request you guys, please don't scare people without any reason. Please guys don't worry it's a genuine and reliable organization. I have experienced with them. And Feximco Canada Inc's processing charge is very less than 5L, but only if you process through them directly. Best of luck guys.
Ageed with Zardoz. We don't believe a word you're saying. When someone registers a user ID for this forum just to post positive messages about a recruitment company - it means they either work for the company or are being paid to post positive messages. Either way, nothing they say should be believed.

pandu79

Jan 27, 2014
Feximco is a fraud company i also paid 1200 dollers but no reply from since many days..i m sure he is fraud

uote author=mic.paloma link=topic=155313.msg2397817#msg2397817 date=1373349674]

[/quote]

krishanu_101

Oct 17, 2013
I am not bothered if anyone believes me or not. Maybe some people thought that I have created an id just for posting positive command, but in reality, I just shared my experience with you people. If my intention was posting positive comments in favor of Feximco Canada Inc. then I never wrote that I have applied through them, I should write I have already got a job and posted here or there. From Hyderabad sir, is already processing and submitted all the required documents for 49 people's visas. I can provide a few names here....

MD Imran Hossain, Abdul Goni, Sajia Ahmed, Malika Ranjana Belisala, Sayed Imran Ashique, Belpola Srinivas, Lofte Ali Khan, Anil Kumar Gupta, Hanmandul Bijoy Kumar, MD Imran Sajid, Jantakam Madan Mohan, Dilip Kumar, Palaparthi Premakanti, Sayed Irfan, Salauddin, Boga Sanjib Kumar, Sayed MD Ajimuddin, Masi Uddin, MD Mazhar, Samuel Nikhil Paul, Sunita Bajragiri, Praneet Kr Reddy, R.T. Jaiswal, Sayed Ali, my self Krishanu Das and other.

Sir applied for 49 candidate's visas because sir has received only 49 people's fees from Hyderabad agency. But they have collected fees from 250 candidates. And this is the misunderstanding gaining rest of them. So please be carefull while commenting.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.