+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need advice

Ysysys

Sep 22, 2022
I graduated June of this year with a BA in English and I’m planning to apply for Canadian colleges for fall of 2023.

Unfortunately, the masters I applied to in my country was suddenly removed. So my question is, is it necessary that I’m enrolled in a masters program in my country for my student visa to get accepted? I don’t want to take a gap year but at the same time finding a job in my field isn’t easy. I also wanna do something that might increase my chances.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I graduated June of this year with a BA in English and I’m planning to apply for Canadian colleges for fall of 2023.

Unfortunately, the masters I applied to in my country was suddenly removed. So my question is, is it necessary that I’m enrolled in a masters program in my country for my student visa to get accepted? I don’t want to take a gap year but at the same time finding a job in my field isn’t easy. I also wanna do something that might increase my chances.
No. That is not a requirement for study permit, you can explain one year gap if your plan is to apply within the next 12months