+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need advice from expert ....seniors please advice and help a mother

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Dear All,
i am Dubai based and my husband works for a local bank here and we have three kids all boys. my youngest child was diagnosed with speech delay a year ago at the age of 3, i went for hearing test first as per the process which was clear and report is clear and hearing is perfect but speech was delay so the audiologist refereed me towards speech therapist.All the medical tests and results are done in dubai. now he takes two speech therapy sessions in a week .but as per therapist he require occupational therapy once in a week. he is about to join his FS2 (KG1) in coming september. my question is can i bring him in ontario or anywhere in canada for speech therapy and occupational therapy as the theapist also suggested that things would much better there in foreign countries, i can pay for all the medical charges there and he would start a better schooling then (which i can pay as we dont have PR) because here in uae the school fees plus the shadow teacher will cost me similar school fees there .
i just want to know the procedure or can we do that in this way or weather this option will not work ?
plus i have two more kids so what are the chances of their visa ?
Did anybody here have the same history or similar or atleast have an idea so please help me or guide me ,
my motive is not to take any risk coz this is the crucial time for his learning time and i want to provide him the best i can do for his recovery

thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear All,
i am Dubai based and my husband works for a local bank here and we have three kids all boys. my youngest child was diagnosed with speech delay a year ago at the age of 3, i went for hearing test first as per the process which was clear and report is clear and hearing is perfect but speech was delay so the audiologist refereed me towards speech therapist.All the medical tests and results are done in dubai. now he takes two speech therapy sessions in a week .but as per therapist he require occupational therapy once in a week. he is about to join his FS2 (KG1) in coming september. my question is can i bring him in ontario or anywhere in canada for speech therapy and occupational therapy as the theapist also suggested that things would much better there in foreign countries, i can pay for all the medical charges there and he would start a better schooling then (which i can pay as we dont have PR) because here in uae the school fees plus the shadow teacher will cost me similar school fees there .
i just want to know the procedure or can we do that in this way or weather this option will not work ?
plus i have two more kids so what are the chances of their visa ?
Did anybody here have the same history or similar or atleast have an idea so please help me or guide me ,
my motive is not to take any risk coz this is the crucial time for his learning time and i want to provide him the best i can do for his recovery

thanks
I'm not sure what you are asking.

Are you asking about a visit for a specific short term treatment, which might possibly be permitted on a visitor visa.
Or, are you asking about immigration to Canada based on the childs needs, which probably would be impossible.

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I'm not sure what you are asking.

Are you asking about a visit for a specific short term treatment, which might possibly be permitted on a visitor visa.
Or, are you asking about immigration to Canada based on the childs needs, which probably would be impossible.
thank you very much for your time and reply
these therapies are a long duration treatment , a year or more , so can I do that on visit visa because these therapies are linked with schooling also , so he has to enroll in the school also . and I have two more children so can I admit all of them in a school there on visit visa , I don't know the policy for visit visa. for immigration I know he will not clear medical as he speaks words and very short sentences so far so my plan is to take them on visit visa , pay for all his dues for therapy and schooling and legally change my status from visit visa to my study permit within a year as I also want to do my master in any finance subject.as I am BCOM, BBA and one year MBA, and get my open work permit and will start my part time job there and making my legal way later for immigration once the therapies end and degree completed.
I don't want to choose any illegal way that's my motive to take each and every step with care because I have three kids and I love my kids very much and life here in UAE is sound and good and my husband has a reputable job here but for the youngest one situation is different and I don't want to waste time for him and the reason I am asking all these question ahead is that any area which I am missing or can do it more better is welcome .

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
these therapies are a long duration treatment , a year or more , so can I do that on visit visa because these therapies are linked with schooling also , so he has to enroll in the school also . and I have two more children so can I admit all of them in a school there on visit visa , I don't know the policy for visit visa. for immigration I know he will not clear medical as he speaks words and very short sentences so far so my plan is to take them on visit visa , pay for all his dues for therapy and schooling and legally change my status from visit visa to my study permit within a year as I also want to do my master in any finance subject.as I am BCOM, BBA and one year MBA, and get my open work permit and will start my part time job there and making my legal way later for immigration once the therapies end and degree completed.
I don't want to choose any illegal way that's my motive to take each and every step with care because I have three kids and I love my kids very much and life here in UAE is sound and good and my husband has a reputable job here but for the youngest one situation is different and I don't want to waste time for him and the reason I am asking all these question ahead is that any area which I am missing or can do it more better is welcome .
To be honest, the only thing I can suggest is that you apply for a visitor visa and make your best possible case... You may find it useful to contact a qualified immigration lawyer in Canada to assist you. I'm not sure that your plans are possible but there is nothing to prevent you trying.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unless you yourself are in Canada on a study permit or work permit, your children cannot attend grade 1 and above without obtaining a study permit themselves. Being here as visitors does not entitle them to attend school. If all of you are here as visitors and you want your children to attend school who are grade 1 or above - you'll need to obtain study permits for them and be prepared to also pay annual tuition of $15K per child.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are unlikely to be able to enrol in special education as an international student. The fees for special education would also have to be significantly more. Your son would have made your family medically inadmissible until just recently. He may still have problems with medical inadmissibility but there is a much better chance. You also may struggle to get a study permit given you already have an MBA. Would look at economic immigration programs.