+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need advice about quebec Mon Project

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
Dear Advisors,

As the ministry postponed their submission date from February to June, my IELTS (General Tranning) validity will be out of date from it's two years validity in this 6th of June, 2016. Now, if they didn't postpone their actual date in February, i could save myself from this situation. Besides, i have an IELTS (Academic) test score in which i attended two months back from now. What should i do?

Regards
BMNA

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bmna0007 said:
Dear Advisors,

As the ministry postponed their submission date from February to June, my IELTS (General Tranning) validity will be out of date from it's two years validity in this 6th of June, 2016. Now, if they didn't postpone their actual date in February, i could save myself from this situation. Besides, i have an IELTS (Academic) test score in which i attended two months back from now. What should i do?

Regards
BMNA
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html
Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.

dag1587

Feb 1, 2015
jairichi said:
Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.
Does this rule apply to the second intake period, which is going to take place later this year?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dag1587 said:
Does this rule apply to the second intake period, which is going to take place later this year?
Not sure. Wait for them to update website for next intake.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear Advisers,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks.

snspsh

Jan 13, 2016
Hello there... you do not need of worrying... hence ur status is payment processing .. your money is credited and its under process.. i hope you have received an email stating that your amount has got approved..