+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need a help

Shoaib Uppal

Aug 26, 2019
Hi i have a question. My wife is in canada on work permit and working under noc b. She has one year of experience. Our score is 460. She has given ielts but i donot have ielts. Do i need to give it? She will apply for express entry next week. Is it necessary to give ielts. Plus i dont have WES. She has it. Kindly advise as soon as possible.
Thank you

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi i have a question. My wife is in canada on work permit and working under noc b. She has one year of experience. Our score is 460. She has given ielts but i donot have ielts. Do i need to give it? She will apply for express entry next week. Is it necessary to give ielts. Plus i dont have WES. She has it. Kindly advise as soon as possible.
Thank you
If you do not have IELTS and WES, simply you guys won’t get any points for that. It is not mandatory for secondary applicant.

Frank GH

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Thank you
Hitesh is right, if your score which you say is 460, is enough to get out of the pool, you don't need to

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
U don’t need to give these. The reason why u need these documents is to claim points. If I already get enough points, u don’t need to give them.

Reactions: jessy87