+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need a experts answer

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
hello friends i want to know if i apply for work permit in a state other than manitoba(lets say alberta) and if i get rejected after that can i apply for MPNP?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
gurminnder said:
what if i get a lmo from alberta? will it effect my future pr application for manitoba?
Depends on under what category you applied your PR in Manitoba

If its MINP then yes it will effect possibly of there is inquiry from Visa officer to your employer.

Good Luck

gurminnder

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
what enquiry i mean if they have rejected my work permit alberta and then i apply for mpnp what problem i will face?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
applying for work permit in alberta will not have any negative impact at all for applying permanent residence through the MPNP.

good luck :)

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
but if you are in manitoba now and been nominated already,you have to stay there at least until you become a permanent residence,moving out of manitoba will lead to application rejection because the province has the right to cancel your nomination.

gurminnder

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
no sir i am not in manitoba i am from india and i am planning to apply for mpnp in which family member or friend sponsor you.....
but before that i want to give a shot to work permit in alberta......
i want to know if my work permit gets declined for alberta from india can i apply for mpnp?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
yes you can try for work permit in alberta first if you want and if you get rejected you can still apply for MPNP there is no harm.
just keep in mind that getting a work permit through the LMO route has become harder now a days but its not impossile,do your best and GOD will the the rest.

best luck :)

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
gurminnder said:
no sir i am not in manitoba i am from india and i am planning to apply for mpnp in which family member or friend sponsor you.....
but before that i want to give a shot to work permit in alberta......
i want to know if my work permit gets declined for alberta from india can i apply for mpnp?
Yes you can

Good Luck

Badar

gurminnder

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
one more question ....
i am not in touch with my friend in manitoba so when i apply for work permit does i have to tell cic that i hav a friend in manitoba and i have 2 friends in ontario do i have to mention them all?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
no you do not have to mention anything about your friends when you apply for work permit,CIC doesn't require that information.