Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
i called today i asked them why I was removed in the zoom on my ceremony May 9th, they said the system removed you accidentally because of ur connection lacking and they don’t know why is from their system and they said i will be reschedule again, they said if you want it urgent reschedule ceremony you can submit a letter of the urgent and the PDF letter of the ceremony that we send you the oath, send us with it than in ur case we will do it sooner cérémonie otherwise just wait till we reschedule you one. Question I have my mother that I haven’t seen her 6 years ago she is old and sick in my Country can I used that as urgent?

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
why do you have to mute? Instructions specifically say- "

turn on your audio and video camera in order to enable audio and video for the meeting;

"
Is their system because the saw the video I was there and i left the zoom for a second to fix my connection came back quickly 1 minutes after everything was normal than the system dropped off after 5 minutes.. they still saying why it did that after was normal

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
By any chance, did you forget to mute your microphone or were trying to record a video or take a picture. Again, there shouldn't be any reason if everything was okay.
Is their system because the saw the video I was there and i left the zoom for a second to fix my connection came back quickly 1 minutes after everything was normal than the system dropped off after 5 minutes.. they still saying why it did that after was normal

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Guys remember I got removed on my ceremony oath May 9th and I keep on sending them email every 3 days and finally they rescheduled me on June 1