Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Im a bit concerned cause I made a mistake with dates of calculation in the application:

So the application does not correspond with the physical presence calculator

At the application I did put for ex:
I became a permanent resident March 2016, I made a mistake and put at the (5 year eligibility period ) Nov 2015 to Jan 2020, and I applied Nov 2020

at the Physical presence calculator I did put: Your eligibility period is 2015-11-01 to 2020-11-01, instead March 2016 to Nov 2020

Any chance this might affect my application status as they say its offence also any chance I can fix this at a later date?

Any suggestions would be very welcome please.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I think both dates have to be matched and if not, application will be returned as incomplete

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any way I could send them a letter explaining the situation?

Like they have the information when I became a permanent resident but the information on the application and the the physical presence calculator are misleading...

I'm afraid I will be refused the application....

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys

Im a bit concerned cause I made a mistake with dates of calculation in the application:

So the application does not correspond with the physical presence calculator

At the application I did put for ex:
I became a permanent resident March 2016, I made a mistake and put at the (5 year eligibility period ) Nov 2015 to Jan 2020, and I applied Nov 2020

at the Physical presence calculator I did put: Your eligibility period is 2015-11-01 to 2020-11-01, instead March 2016 to Nov 2020

Any chance this might affect my application status as they say its offence also any chance I can fix this at a later date?

Any suggestions would be very welcome please.

Have you used Online Physical presence calculator?

If you did use Online Physical presence calculator then eligibility period will be from 2015-11-01 to 2020-11-01 & not from March 2016 to Nov 2020.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
There is no way for them to link any communication with your submitted application unless you are issued a file number.

I would suggest you to resend your new application and attach an loe.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navid, actually yes, you are right as I used Online Physical presence calculator once again and the eligibility period will be from 2015-11-01 to 2020-11-01

However I made a mistake in the application, instead to put the information from the Online Physical presence calculator I did put March 2016 to Jan 2020 ( for some reason which I dont know either why)...

Also the online presence calculator date signed was not the same as the application date....

Pretty concerned my friend

Have you used Online Physical presence calculator?

If you did use Online Physical presence calculator then eligibility period will be from 2015-11-01 to 2020-11-01 & not from March 2016 to Nov 2020.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yes, I agree with the advice above. Your best bet is to send in a new application. It's great you caught your mistake this early at least - alternatively, you would have found out the hard way 3-4 months down the line.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafzy

What LOE is my friend?

Do you mean letter of acceptance?

There is no way for them to link any communication with your submitted application unless you are issued a file number.

I would suggest you to resend your new application and attach an loe.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, but I dont have photos !!!!

Yes, I agree with the advice above. Your best bet is to send in a new application. It's great you caught your mistake this early at least - alternatively, you would have found out the hard way 3-4 months down the line.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I do it without photos?

In Manitoba here everything is closed due to the COVID, asked now cant take any photos till they lift the lockdown....

What a mess man, what a messs...

Letter of Explanation (LOE)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015

In Manitoba here everything is closed due to the COVID, asked now cant take any photos till they lift the lockdown....

No. You need to resend a complete new application as both will be treated as separate applications from the same applicant.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it better to wait for the AOR, or just send it out like that...?

Im thinking of sending just the application asap and explain that photos you have on the previous application... ?

No. You need to resend a complete new application as both will be treated as separate applications from the same applicant.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014

As you are in Manitoba, try Dons Photo in Downtown Winnipeg.

410 Portage Ave, Winnipeg

Phone Number: (204) 942-3143