+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I MADE A MISTAKE .. help please supporting documents in wrong order

Katfezy

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I am not sure why people are raising concern over this. It has been discussed many times before, the upload order is not important. If the order was important, they would label it like "Employment Record for the period MM/YY - MM/YY" instead of "Employment Record 1".

Carry on with your lives people and stop unnecessarily mailing IRCC with CSE.
Problem is that after submission it says like this:

Designation Abc --- def.pdf
Designation Def --- abc.pdf

I think its better to create a CSE instead of feeling bad abt it later.

Thank you all for guiding me.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
hello. Can Someone help me regarding reference letter.?
I worked in my current firm for 2 months and then went back to my country to get permanent work visa. after 3 months I came back and joined the firm again. Now, should i get one reference letter with both time periods written two separate letters.

RenanFromBrazil

Jan 18, 2021
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Hello, I need help. ???

I recently submitted my express entry profile for fsw program and the supporting documents were all sent in, however my work experience letters were sent in the wrong order, as in it had required that I first submit the job that I'm basing my application on, then the other job letters following. In my case I submitted the wrong job letter in that slot and the correct one is in the slot below.

Will this create a problem for my application, or will they take a look at all the letters and see that it was just a mistake?..
Did everything work out well for you in the end?