+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I m not safe in pakistan with our family

naeem4347

Sep 20, 2023
R/Sir,

I not safe and secure in my home town country . I belong a punjabi family but there are leave pashtoon and baloch communities there not accept me in the region. But I have leave area since 1945 . My age 43 year till I not a correct job for her and my family now my child what can do ahead I don't understand plz help me . I m whole life build a small house now I decide to every thing sold out and move to other country.
Plz some favour me I m very disturb.
Thanks
Muhammad naeem
Quetta Balochistan Pakistan
+923337803312

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
R/Sir,

I not safe and secure in my home town country . I belong a punjabi family but there are leave pashtoon and baloch communities there not accept me in the region. But I have leave area since 1945 . My age 43 year till I not a correct job for her and my family now my child what can do ahead I don't understand plz help me . I m whole life build a small house now I decide to every thing sold out and move to other country.
Thanks
Muhammad naeem
+923337803312
What is your question? This is not a government site. You need to research Canadian immigration programs based on your age, education, skills, language and funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
R/Sir,

Thanks
Muhammad naeem
+923337803312
Apply for refugee protection from outside Canada as soon as possible! Get all your documnents that show that you are not safe in Pakistan, it could be a police report, medical report, text messages, calls, injuries etc. Go on canada govt website and apply for refugee protection outside canada!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Apply for refugee protection from outside Canada as soon as possible! Get all your documnents that show that you are not safe in Pakistan, it could be a police report, medical report, text messages, calls, injuries etc. Go on canada govt website and apply for refugee protection outside canada!
No such thing as refugee protection outside Canada. OP would either need to be in Canada to apply or leave Pakistan and be recognized as a refugee by the UNHCR. They would then look for a country to take them, not necessarily Canada.

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
R/Sir,

Thanks
Muhammad naeem
+923337803312
No such thing as refugee protection outside Canada. OP would either need to be in Canada to apply or leave Pakistan and be recognized as a refugee by the UNHCR. They would then look for a country to take them, not necessarily Canada.
yeah thats what i meant. Apply before leaving same thing

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yeah thats what i meant. Apply before leaving same thing
Not at all the same thing. You must leave your home country first and then get recognized by UNHCR. The majority of refugees who want to be resettled never get resettled and remain in the neighbouring country.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The government of Canada....

"To come to Canada as a refugee, you must be referred. The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR), a designated referral organization, or a private sponsorship group can refer you. You cannot apply directly to us as a refugee."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada.html#
It's actually possible to be sponsored through the SAH private sponsorship stream without having a referral. So this is technically not universally true. Canada strongly prefers that refugees sponsored through the SAH program be referred but it's possible to be approved without having a referral.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It's actually possible to be sponsored through the SAH private sponsorship stream without having a referral. So this is technically not universally true. Canada strongly prefers that refugees sponsored through the SAH program be referred but it's possible to be approved without having a referral.
Im fully aware of the potential to sponsor through SAH. However, that wasn't the statement being responded to, and as such it is factually true that you can not "Go on canada govt website and apply for refugee protection outside canada" as promoted by @spamed.