+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i m having trouble in getting my police clearance ,

Jamesjay123

Oct 12, 2019
i m married to a Canadian lady and i m working on my P R , but my problem is i travel to my present country where i live with another country passport and i need to get police clearance on my country of origin passport , i have stayed almost 3 years in that country,, i m confused as i cant go to the police with my country oif origin passport because i m not not register in the country data base , any idea on how one can get this done ?thanks everyone

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i m married to a Canadian lady and i m working on my P R , but my problem is i travel to my present country where i live with another country passport and i need to get police clearance on my country of origin passport , i have stayed almost 3 years in that country,, i m confused as i cant go to the police with my country oif origin passport because i m not not register in the country data base , any idea on how one can get this done ?thanks everyone
Impossible for anyone to help without knowing what country you are asking about.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Impossible for anyone to help without knowing what country you are asking about.
Hi dear VIP member;
I've applied PR through spouse sponsorship outland and my application received on 18th July. Lastly I've found my Biometric instruction and Medical to my online account, later on request for PCC.
Along with my application, I submitted PCC from my own country (Afghanistan), Turkey as I'm residing here and from India as I lived there morethan 8 months but I couldn't provide pakistan PCC because I lived there as asylum seeker while staying with my parents with no legal documents.
Although I couldn't provide PCC with my application from Pakistan, I explained the reason why I can't apply for but is it good enough to explain it once again with more details? Otherwise there is no option that I can go for it. Please give me advice. Based on requested letter I've 60 days to submit it or explain it why I'm not able to provide.
Waiting for your kind consideration
Thank you

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hi dear VIP member;
I've applied PR through spouse sponsorship outland and my application received on 18th July. Lastly I've found my Biometric instruction and Medical to my online account, later on request for PCC.
Along with my application, I submitted PCC from my own country (Afghanistan), Turkey as I'm residing here and from India as I lived there morethan 8 months but I couldn't provide pakistan PCC because I lived there as asylum seeker while staying with my parents with no legal documents.
Although I couldn't provide PCC with my application from Pakistan, I explained the reason why I can't apply for but is it good enough to explain it once again with more details? Otherwise there is no option that I can go for it. Please give me advice. Based on requested letter I've 60 days to submit it or explain it why I'm not able to provide.
Waiting for your kind consideration
Thank you
Here is the link how to get pcc from Pakistan. There is info how non citizens can apply for pcc even they are outside of the country. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/pakistan.html

If you are not a citizen of Pakistan:

If you live outside of Pakistan:
You should apply at your nearest Embassy or Consulate for Pakistan. You may need:

• A completed application form
  • Certified photocopies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay in Pakistan
  • Certified photocopy of your national identity card (if applicable)
  • Two passport-size photographs
  • Applicable fees

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Here is the link how to get pcc from Pakistan. There is info how non citizens can apply for pcc even they are outside of the country. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/pakistan.html

If you are not a citizen of Pakistan:

If you live outside of Pakistan:

You should apply at your nearest Embassy or Consulate for Pakistan. You may need:

• Certified photocopies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay in Pakistan
    • Certified photocopy of your national identity card (if applicable)
    • Two passport-size photographs
    • Applicable fees
Thank you in advance.
I lived in Pakistan with no legal documents. I was seeking asylum for refugee protection but duration of the period UNHCR even didn't register refugees so I have nothing right now to prove that I lived there and I have lost my old passport as well so I don't know how to hundle it

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Thank you in advance.
I lived in Pakistan with no legal documents. I was seeking asylum for refugee protection but duration of the period UNHCR even didn't register refugees so I have nothing right now to prove that I lived there and I have lost my old passport as well so I don't know how to hundle it
I am not sure. hope someone else can give u a better advice here...

Reactions: Anthonymarshall