+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I live in Hong Kong. My wife, a baby & my daughter live in Richmond, Canada.

SK333

Jul 22, 2010
Now, I just want to share my real story with you. Please comment on my case & give me some idea for my future. My name is SK, 40yrs. I'm living in Hong Kong alone. I have a wife & a daughter. My wife got pregant & she is going to give a baby in coming Sept. My wife & daughter are Canadian(My wife has immigrated to Canada for years & my daughter was borned there). I'm not a Canadian. My father in-law & mother in-law is living in Richmond, too. My wife's younger sister got married & she has a lovely little boy.
It sounds everything goes smooth. My problem is, my daughter has started her grade 3 in Canada since Sept, 2009. I've been to Canada on Nov,2009 for ten days and they came back to see me on Christmas, 2009. I've done two jobs in the past 6 months in Hong Kong. Now, I'm thinking to start my business in HK---Actually, I don't want to. The point is, I want to live with my family. Even though I can find enough income to support my family---my father & mom in China, my wife & daughter. It is no meaning that I continue this kind of life. On the other hand, if I start to apply to immigrate Canada. My wife is deeply worry about what kind of job & how much income I can do in Canada. Please give me your valuabe comment. Thanks a lot to all of you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you start your business in Greater Vancouver area? This way you can be together with your wife and daughter. If you have enough income from your canadian business and other canadian-sources, you can even sponsor your mom & dad from China to Canada and have a happy family reunion.

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
I think you know the answer. You stated "It is no meaning that I continue this kind of life"

Being separated from your wife and children must be so hard. Your wife will have to understand that yes, you will probably earn less income in Canada at the beginning, but for hard working people (which you must be!) there is great opportunity here. If you can work in Canada and make enough money to support your wife and children, and also help out your parents in China, I think the answer is to move to Canada!

Think about how expensive the travel between the countries is...that is savings right there!

Money comes and goes...your family is the most important thing. If you can support them financially while being in Canada, it will be so much better for all of you to be together.

Good luck!