Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Jul 13
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
26th jul 2
moneywater said:
Hi,

You just need to stay alert at the time of chat with the officer....the officer tried to trick me...i was going for centennial....first, he asked me the college name....after some time he asked me" So which course from george brown??" ...at which i corrected him and he immediately let me through.

the main thing is you need to stay alert about the questions they are asking...prepare some answers beforehand. if they see something fishy then they might flag you and they have the power to deport you.

moneywater

k i m carin som warm clothes, soap shampoo etc, can u tel imp things to cary on n the typr o environment over dere as i m goin to niagara
k bro dis means only 1 or 2 questions , i m goin to niagara, howz d atmosphere dere i m purchasin jackets, gloves warm clothes

can u tel me essential thngs u need to think offf

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
in my offer letter starting date is aug 26th but actually clases start on 3rd sept and i will be there on 30th aug will be there any prob if im late

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
jagrulz said:
k i m carin som warm clothes, soap shampoo etc, can u tel imp things to cary on n the typr o environment over dere as i m goin to niagara
k bro dis means only 1 or 2 questions , i m goin to niagara, howz d atmosphere dere i m purchasin jackets, gloves warm clothes

can u tel me essential thngs u need to think offf
Hi,

Warm clothes from your native place won't work here most probably...because winters here are quite harsh...you can buy quality jackets and hoodies here from cost co for around 20$ ..bring just 1 jacket if you are arriving in canada in winter...rest buy here..don't overweight your luggage.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
navi9 said:
in my offer letter starting date is aug 26th but actually clases start on 3rd sept and i will be there on 30th aug will be there any prob if im late
26th august will most probably be the orientation day for your course...contact the student association of your college....and ask them the same question.

by the way which course and which college have you applied.?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lucky guysss...

Suppose if i get admission in some college in Alberta can i land in ontario and further go for ontario.... i am just asking though i need to apply again for next year... :p My visa got rejected...... so will try next year.. some people says universities visas are more then colege they reject colege visas.. i gt admission in animation program its for 2 years and paid my confirmation fees..... but my visa got rejected planing to apply next year!!! hoping for good.... first i asked the college to refund now i ask them if they can transfer for next year and they told if ur previous request is already done then you have to send application again!!! lets see!!

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
moneywater said:
26th august will most probably be the orientation day for your course...contact the student association of your college....and ask them the same question.

by the way which course and which college have you applied.?
its orientation day but i just want to knw will be there any problem at poe by the way my coll is lambton toronto and business management

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
navi9 said:
its orientation day but i just want to knw will be there any problem at poe by the way my coll is lambton toronto and business management
in my opinion it shouldn't be a problem , but you should always confirm that by contacting the student department of your college.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moneywater said:
Hi,

You just need to stay alert at the time of chat with the officer....the officer tried to trick me...i was going for centennial....first, he asked me the college name....after some time he asked me" So which course from george brown??" ...at which i corrected him and he immediately let me through.

the main thing is you need to stay alert about the questions they are asking...prepare some answers beforehand. if they see something fishy then they might flag you and they have the power to deport you.

moneywater
It might have just been an honest mistake. They probably process tons of students on a daily basis and majority are probably going to the same few colleges/ universities.

Not everybody is out to get you. However, if they do feel something is fishy, they will try to investigate further but deporting a student right from the airport is the last option and only in extreme cases (such as if you travelled on a fake visa).

No need to be nervous about anything. Just smile and answer their questions calmly.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
just_do_it said:
It might have just been an honest mistake. They probably process tons of students on a daily basis and majority are probably going to the same few colleges/ universities.

Not everybody is out to get you. However, if they do feel something is fishy, they will try to investigate further but deporting a student right from the airport is the last option and only in extreme cases (such as if you travelled on a fake visa).

No need to be nervous about anything. Just smile and answer their questions calmly.
the same thing i told everybody else...to stay calm and answer them honestly.....rest i just mentioned my experience at the POE...i'm not saying that this can happen again to someone...it can be an honest mistake from their side too.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
nikhil1308 said:
How much dollars u can carry without bill
u can carry upto $10000 without declaring this includes everything cheques , travelers cheques ,cash etc. u should always carry the exchange receipt with u just in case.
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5082-eng.html#s5x4

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Yo mr money let me be clear about the point on immigration officer just chill and have fun with the officers...dont make people too nervous....even i was questioned about an year ago...and thats not an interview its just one or two questions to make sure that you know which dire action you are heading...i had a really fun time with the immigration officer..

jagrulz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Jul 13
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
26th jul 2
karanssharma said:
Yo mr money let me be clear about the point on immigration officer just chill and have fun with the officers...dont make people too nervous....even i was questioned about an year ago...and thats not an interview its just one or two questions to make sure that you know which dire action you are heading...i had a really fun time with the immigration officer..
thnx bro. I m flyn n 31st. m bit tensd bcos my agent told dere r cases n d past were studnts wer deportd bak frm d airpot bcos dey cud nt answer propely.

Kingdavid123

Aug 22, 2013
Congratz bro!did you use immigration consultant during your application processing?do you think its advice-able to use immigration consultant?

{2} I advise me,what are my chances of getting visa,I got acceptance Letter from Canadian Language Centre{CLC}?
pls I need your respond,I'm a bit scare?

{3}ls advise me what to do concerning my police report Certificate,I'm Nigerian currently studying in Malaysia.My 1year course will end in Oct. and I have to use up to a year before I can able to get Good of Conduct in Malaysia.Now I don't what to do concerning my police clearance.can I apply for one in my Country since I can't get it here at the present until I reach one yr here?

{4}I've read and Understood the doctrine stated in CIC Immigration's Law,Once really needs to convince the Visa Officer that he will return back home at the end of his study in Canada under the Canadian Act and regulation of section 22{2}.Here is my question how can I state or present my ties to my home country to show the visa officer that I really have intention of return back home after my study in Canada? Thanks in advance.