i just get email from CIO

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello last week i get email from CIO regaring my query on " i havnt get my approval or disapproval from CIO yet " their reply is :(

Good Afternoon,

I can find no record of our office having received your submission. Can you confirm the date of submission.

Thank you

D.A.

so i again send them mail about submission date now tell me what to do next???

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but my application was received in CIO on 22nd aug 2011 and submission date is 5th aug 2011 but still i dnt have any kind of reply from CIO about approval or disapproval

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: New courier address

binnyv said:
I just saw the new courier address of Citizenship and Immigration Canada in their website:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
i am not asking for new address :(

indigo8330

Jul 15, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Full Doc Sent with Application
AOR Received.
16-06-2011 (1st One)/25-07-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application. Band 8.0
File Transfer...
14-07-11 RBVO and 'In Process' from 27-09-2013
Which courier service did you use? FedEX/DHL or any other? If it is FedEX/DHL, you can even tell them who received it from their office and at what time. You just need to use your tracking number and courier's website to know this information.

Similar services are available with most of the International Courier Services.

I was also wondering if you had mistakenly mailed it by regular mail in their courier address, then also this problem can happen. Address for regular mail and courier are different, just in case.

Thanks and regards.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIO address mentioned in application kit.
if he sent on wrong address I doubt CIO not recieved his application.
Look previous post of the same OP I mentioned same thing.
Who recieved your application at CIO any tracking details you have?
if CIO do not found record means it's clear that they don't recieved your application.
Ask courrier company regarding this (if you sent by courrier). if you sent by post then apply another application if CAP is there, about bank draft you sent for fees, you can cancell it from bank.
you can not do anything if CIO not recieved your application and if application delivered at wrong place by post.

OMM

indigo8330 said:
Which courier service did you use? FedEX/DHL or any other? If it is FedEX/DHL, you can even tell them who received it from their office and at what time. You just need to use your tracking number and courier's website to know this information.

Similar services are available with most of the International Courier Services.

I was also wondering if you had mistakenly mailed it by regular mail in their courier address, then also this problem can happen. Address for regular mail and courier are different, just in case.

Thanks and regards.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
CIO address mentioned in application kit.
if he sent on wrong address I doubt CIO not recieved his application.
Look previous post of the same OP I mentioned same thing.
Who recieved your application at CIO any tracking details you have?
if CIO do not found record means it's clear that they don't recieved your application.
Ask courrier company regarding this (if you sent by courrier). if you sent by post then apply another application if CAP is there, about bank draft you sent for fees, you can cancell it from bank.
you can not do anything if CIO not recieved your application and if application delivered at wrong place by post.

OMM

they have received my application bcz i track my e barcode number in canada post and they told your documents reached to desire mailing address