+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i just cant take it any more

amirhasan12

Apr 7, 2009
been wating for the past 6 years for the canadian immigration............passports sent on june 11 n havent heard yet.................oh my god i am going crazy...........
sum one plz tell me how much longer do i have to wait..............oh n if n wen i do get d visa wen will it expire

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
I understand and share your frustration and stress.....

Can you pls share your AOR and visa office so that someone can predict approximately how long it may take?

Your visa expires one year after you done your medicals. For example if you done your medicals on 1 June 2009 the visa issued will expires on 30th May 2010.

jamesbond

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
So you waited for 6 years, and you sent the passports for visa in June (2 months ago) and you cannot take it anymore? :D

don_c

Nov 20, 2008
Men lucky you. I have been waiting for 8 years plus. Had a medical and CHC received the result but kept sending me mail to do the medical. They did not see it for eight months and I am yet to get passport request. Pls be patient your passports will be there within the week. Don't worry.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don_c said:
Men lucky you. I have been waiting for 8 years plus. Had a medical and CHC received the result but kept sending me mail to do the medical. They did not see it for eight months and I am yet to get passport request. Pls be patient your passports will be there within the week. Don't worry.
Respect and Hats off to you guys.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear singh123,
just a quick question....within how many days from the date of recieving the medical request, we need to complete the medicals? is there any time duration/ deadline provided by the local visa office?

the earlier the medicals completion, the earlier the pport with visa? or the delay we make in the medicals will get our visa expiry period more???? i mean the count of one year starts from the date of medicals completion.....please throw more light on this please.

rgds,
George