+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I hope for urgent assistance

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello all,

one month ago I received a request for the fingerprints from the citizenship office :

GREATER TORONTO AREA - CEN 15TH FLOOR

325 MILNER AVE SCARBOROUGH ON M1B 5N1.

I've done my fingerprints with the (thefingerprintroom) company,
and they already sent it to the RCMP ON 16/04/2019.

I called the (thefingerprintroom) company today and they told me they had not received anything
right now , and the RCMP have not finished the certificate yet!!

the deadline for the fingerprints to have be send to the citizenship office is after tomorrow

please, my question is who i can contact with the citizenship office and tell them what happen ?

regards

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Hello all,

one month ago I received a request for the fingerprints from the citizenship office :

GREATER TORONTO AREA - CEN 15TH FLOOR

325 MILNER AVE SCARBOROUGH ON M1B 5N1.

I've done my fingerprints with the (thefingerprintroom) company,
and they already sent it to the RCMP ON 16/04/2019.

I called the (thefingerprintroom) company today and they told me they had not received anything
right now , and the RCMP have not finished the certificate yet!!

the deadline for the fingerprints to have be send to the citizenship office is after tomorrow

please, my question is who i can contact with the citizenship office and tell them what happen ?

regards
I also received request for fingerprint from the same Scarborough address last October. I did my fingerprint with a private agency as well and the fingerprint was transmitted to RCMP. However, right after I did the fingerprint I mailed (by snail mail) copy of the receipt and another document from the agency that indicated that I have done the fingerprint. That way, IRCC got notified that I had responded to the fingerprint request in timely manner (within the 30 days stipulated by IRCC). This way if RCMP took longer time to process my fingerprint then I am covered.

What you need to do now is use WEB FORM to inform IRCC that you already did the fingerprint - meaning you responded to their fingerprint request within the stipulated 30 days. Send them copy of the receipt and copy of the document sent to RCMP. That covers you.

That said; you did the fingerprint on 16th April - just 8 days ago; with public holiday and weekend it means your fingerprint result is most likely still on the way. RCMP sends the result by snail mail. No need to panic.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Send an email to RCMP with DCN number your name, date of birth they will reply you in one or two days but wait till next week
I did my fingerprints on April 1st and RCMP sent the results to CIC on april 8th
And cic still haven’t received them, so i sent them the fingerprint receipt through web forum