AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
I was looking for some info about the signatory cause it's weird that the signatory happens to be same name as mine

Anyone here happens to have RYAN as the signatory for the package?

I am planning to call UPS because I am thinking that the delivery guy might have not given the package to a person and just dump it somewhere and then put my name as the signatory :(

my package was delivered 2017-12-11 and until now no AOR.
It was not dumped. There are people still getting AOR from October. Please just try and be patient. Multiple people have had "Ryan" as a signatory. Your name is not all that uncommon.

Reactions: ryan_m

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
Finally received my AOR about half an hour ago. Kindly update my information please:

App delivered: 25 Oct 2017
AOR: 2 Feb 2018

Seeing as quite a few applicants are in the testing stage of the application, I hope guy who got delayed in receiving AOR don’t get delayed any further.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally received my AOR about half an hour ago. Kindly update my information please:

App delivered: 25 Oct 2017
AOR: 2 Feb 2018

Seeing as quite a few applicants are in the testing stage of the application, I hope guy who got delayed in receiving AOR don’t get delayed any further.
Updated. Congrats

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Hi everyone,
My application was delivered on Jan 29th and still did not receive my AOR. I called them last week, the lady said call after JUNE 4 and then she will let me know what is happening. I wonder why 4 months!

hemayat02

Jun 11, 2018
Hey all, does anyone know or has anyone application have been signed by a Gent called Bryan at Sydney Nova Scotia. My application package was delivered on the 1th May 2018 and it has been more than a month without any AOR! I am not concerned about the AOR but I just want to know that it has been delivered to the right place. UPS has been a pain, they told me that it has been delivered to the right place but there is a discrepancy! Thanks for any comment

balongpanga

Aug 20, 2018
Hello All. My Application for Citizenship was received by B. Hines at Sydney NS on June 25, 2018. I have 6 applicant (whole family) and I have 1 youngest daughter who will be turning 18 this August 25, 2018. Since during my application she is still 17 so I paid a minor application fee and use the Minor Application Form. But now since I dont receive yet the AOR, my worried is that my youngest daughter is now 18 and she no longer a minor. Will this affect my application Fee and the application form to use.

Anyone who has a situation as mind, please share your knowledge on this situation. Thank you.

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Hello All. My Application for Citizenship was received by B. Hines at Sydney NS on June 25, 2018. I have 6 applicant (whole family) and I have 1 youngest daughter who will be turning 18 this August 25, 2018. Since during my application she is still 17 so I paid a minor application fee and use the Minor Application Form. But now since I dont receive yet the AOR, my worried is that my youngest daughter is now 18 and she no longer a minor. Will this affect my application Fee and the application form to use.

Anyone who has a situation as mind, please share your knowledge on this situation. Thank you.
Nothing to worry. Applications are processed based on the age and rules at the time when application is signed.

Reactions: qorax

I applied in October and my son turned 18th on December 10th before my application went IP and we were ok. All is well, sine you sent your application before she turned 18 you'll be fine.