+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i havent got any approval mail but passport stamped with visa

gaganmultani

Dec 11, 2014
hey guys help me iv read post related to this but some say we can go some say we cant get to canada without approval mail from embassy my cousin who is in canada said they wont let me into delhi airport terminals if i dont have an letter of approval what to do . anyone who went to canada without letter of acceptance but with only passport stamped with visa ?

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
dont require any mail only visa stamp nd the permits paper which came with ur passport nd ur letter of acceptance of college is required !!!
u dont need to worry !!!
welcome to new paradise bro !!!
cheers !!!!

jyoti_sharma

Aug 2, 2014
No i think u shud ask embassy people for that mail or letter because even i didnt had that with me and trust me they asked mee too many questions.and made me to wait for abut an hour i was crying and thinking that they gonna send me back but at the end they gave me study permit.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jyoti_sharma said:
No i think u shud ask embassy people for that mail or letter because even i didnt had that with me and trust me they asked mee too many questions.and made me to wait for abut an hour i was crying and thinking that they gonna send me back but at the end they gave me study permit.

Incorrect.

All you need a valid passport & a TRV on it. IO at POE have access to all of your information via UCI number on your TRV. You do not need a LOI.

jyoti_sharma

Aug 2, 2014
What incorrect? I faced the problem dats why im telling even i was told that stamp on passport is enuf.but i really faced problem.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
you may be first time tarvelling out of india so they do sometime such kind of things

Normally if u hve stam on ur passport .. thts enough because they will have all the details updates in thier system ..

never cry .. just be strong and face it .. simple .. u r not doing anything illegally .

So cheers and be strong ..