+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have received Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - Ontario

amargupta

May 11, 2017
Hello All,

I have received a message that Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

My CRS Score is 384 and IELTS Score: Speaking and Listening: 8.5 and Reading and writing: 6.5.

I am confused should I accept it or not. I don't want to restrict myself to one province but looking at my CRS i am thinking should I accept it. Any suggestions ? I am yet to have my wife write IELTS and get WES Evaluation which may improve my points a bit but still unsure.

simoblue

Jun 30, 2017
I got the same the NOI as well. My CRS score is 365 only and I am confused as well. Should I continue on with the OPNP or should I decline? I doubt that I can elevate the CRS points to 400.

amargupta

May 11, 2017
I got the same the NOI as well. My CRS score is 365 only and I am confused as well. Should I continue on with the OPNP or should I decline? I doubt that I can elevate the CRS points to 400.
Hello,

I kept on researching since I did not get a response. Here is my findings from the link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

Recent updates from June 28th state the following:

For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations.

So, I am assuming they are okay with lower than 400 score for certain occupations now... That was a surprise for me.

Still, I am thinking whether to proceed with the OINP program or wait for FSW to pick my file this year which may happen (or) may not happen.

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
Hello All,

I have received a message that Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

My CRS Score is 384 and IELTS Score: Speaking and Listening: 8.5 and Reading and writing: 6.5.

I am confused should I accept it or not. I don't want to restrict myself to one province but looking at my CRS i am thinking should I accept it. Any suggestions ? I am yet to have my wife write IELTS and get WES Evaluation which may improve my points a bit but still unsure.

Hi, I got Ontraio PT letter too ... whats the next step .. and whats the timeline to response to that ?
Is it 6 months timeline or 45 days to submit all documents on ONe-key portal ?

Any help would be highly appreciated ....

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, I got Ontraio PT letter too ... whats the next step .. and whats the timeline to response to that ?
Is it 6 months timeline or 45 days to submit all documents on ONe-key portal ?

Any help would be highly appreciated ....
U have six months, but once u create login on e-portal u need to submit all the documents in 14 days

Reactions: 01mostafa1

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Pls if i can't get all my documents to submit within the 14 days after creating the portal will nomination be withdrawn?

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, Could you please share the details like NOC, Date of profile creation, any latest modification date which you made?
It would be great help in understanding the criteria of selection.

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
Pls if i can't get all my documents to submit within the 14 days after creating the portal will nomination be withdrawn?
can anyone please answer this question ?

once you register to ONe-key portal ... then will nomination gets redrawn after 14 days ?

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
My CRS score is also 365. But I haven't recide NOI till now. Can you please share your details like NOC, profile creation date, last modification date? Or you created your profile again after June 26.

Thanks.

iam007

Feb 13, 2017
Hello All,

GO FOR IT.

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
U have six months, but once u create login on e-portal u need to submit all the documents in 14 days
His profile likely became ineligible cause deleting resulted in the person not having sufficient years experience in primary NOC selected.
Hi,

I am facing another issue.

When i had created my EE profile, I had mentioned about 7 years experience I have worked in 3 companies for 7 years... I used noc 2171 noc for 3 years experience and then also added 2283 as 4 years experience, with 2283 as my primary noc ...

Later I deleted my 3 years of noc 2171, from EE profile and then after a day i got PT letter from ontario ... Reason of deletion was that i was confused between two noc groups ... but now i realized that all my experience falls in 2283 noc ...

Now, what should i do ... should I submit documents for ontario nomination with only 4 years noc 2283 experience ... Or should i add the rest of 3 years experience too ...

please help ???

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please help..I am an IT professional and my NOC is 2174.My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?