+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have received an email of not meeting criteria

Dec 11, 2016
I have used come to canada online tool and it showed me that I am eligible. I also counted my self out of those 100 points and I got 69.
When I counted out of 1200. I still got 459 points.

I cannot understand why my profile suddenly is not eligible.
I double checked that all my information is entered in right and also transmitted right.

Did anyone face this situation?

Thanks,

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have the ECA for your education? Without ECA your profile will be ineligible. I hope you have your IELTS score with you and not assuming that you will getting the required score.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Sometimes you would have made small untraceable error. It happened to me and I had no clue why my first profile became ineligible. Recreate the profile.

Dec 11, 2016
Yes,

I have my ECA assessment with number and IELTS report number also.

Is there a way to contact someone and find out what happened? After calculating personally considering my years of work experience, education level and language test scores, I atleast should get 69.

The only thing I see is my NOC code. I selected 2141 = Industrial and manufacturing engineer
My education is Biological and Biomedical sciences. Does it mess up?
And in the work experience, I have selected three codes like 2141,2148 and 2121 each for an year at three different places.

I selected that NOC code (2141) because it is close to my job description and title. Although the work I do is still in Biomedical sciences and medical devices.

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did u check recently there was new funds requirements? I hope you are not missing on that.

Check the amount you wrote in profile and check the current requirements if it matches.

Dec 11, 2016
Thanks DeepCur, I will create one more and see if it goes well.

Yes, I kept the money more than what was required. For one person, i kept it as 16,000

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
raminenisandeep said:
I have used come to canada online tool and it showed me that I am eligible. I also counted my self out of those 100 points and I got 69.
When I counted out of 1200. I still got 459 points.

I cannot understand why my profile suddenly is not eligible.
I double checked that all my information is entered in right and also transmitted right.

Did anyone face this situation?

Thanks,
seems peculiar. But did u get the personal reference code when u used the come to canada tool

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
raminenisandeep said:
Yes,

I have my ECA assessment with number and IELTS report number also.

Is there a way to contact someone and find out what happened? After calculating personally considering my years of work experience, education level and language test scores, I atleast should get 69.

The only thing I see is my NOC code. I selected 2141 = Industrial and manufacturing engineer
My education is Biological and Biomedical sciences. Does it mess up?
And in the work experience, I have selected three codes like 2141,2148 and 2121 each for an year at three different places.

Make sure you have minimum of One Year Experience in all NOC

I selected that NOC code (2141) because it is close to my job description and title. Although the work I do is still in Biomedical sciences and medical devices.