+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE REAPPLIED AND HAVE PROVIDED THE EVIDENCES STATED FOR MY FIRST REFUSAL

ASANTE

May 30, 2016
Hi my name is Dennis Whole Asante and I am a Ghanaian residence in Kenya,as a pastor my friend have invited me to Canada for a period of One Month and I also have some preaching appointments over there in Canada during my one month stay,I did applied first but I was denied the visa due to the Visa Officer stating his reasons that I should prove my tie in Canada and my country of residence and my purpose of visa and these two made him to refuse me stating that I may not return to my country of residence when I go to Canada but I was told by the visa officer to reapply if only I can prove my tie and my purpose of visit,I have been able to provide an affidavit stating about my church here in Kenya and my family thus my wife and son with me with photographs of my wife,my son and my church with a letter from my landlord where my church is,all these evidences have been provided and I have about 300 hundred people in my church and I am also the general-overseer and have also stated all the places I will be visiting and where I will also be preaching when I visit Canada.I will love to know with these evidence and others if I am eligible for the visa in my reapplication.Also my bank statesments from both my home country and my country of residence have also been submitted and now i am waiting for the response from the embassy.do i have a strong chance of getting the visa?

j85

Dec 28, 2011
I am in the same situation. I applied for a visit visa online and got a rejection letter yesterday. With three points checked

1) Travel history: Meanwhile I submitted proof of travel to Dubai, Turkey, Germany France and Cameroon
2) Purpose of travel : I submitted an invitation letter from a family friend in Canada.
3) Family ties in Canada and country of residence: I failed to provide my marriage contract and the resident permit of my wife and daughter in Bahrain.

I intent to reapply June 2nd

ASANTE

May 30, 2016
My name is Dennis Whole Asante, I am a pastor and the General-Overseer of a church here in Nairobi, Kenya,I am also a Ghanaian and a residence of Kenya. I have all my documents as a legal residence here in Kenya. A friend of mine who is also like a brother, we have been friends for more than 15 years now, he is also a Ghanaian and we are still neighbors living at the same neighborhood in Ghana. He has invited me to visit him in Canada and provided all his documents including his statement of accounts, his residence permit, his tax clearance and every other necessary documents to prove his legality over there in Canada. I also applied for the Visa and also attached my statement of account even in Ghana and other documents needed that will enable me get the visa. As I submitted my application I was denied the visa by two reasons

1.Purpose of Travel

2.Family Ties in Canada and my home country

Those were the first reasons for my refusal, I then reapplied by providing an affidavit stating about my ties here because I also live here in Kenya with my wife and son, Provided a copy of the Tenancy agreement of my church rent which I pay 65,000 Kenyan Shillings which is about 650 US Dollars, Photos of my church, and other necessary documents to prove my ties here in my country of residence, I also provided my two bank statements of accounts from two banks here in Kenya and still added my Ghana stamen of account which has more than 200,000 US dollars. I was also able to state my purpose of travel which I also added a letter from a church I will even be ministering as a guest speaker.

To my surprise my application have been refused again by giving me three different reasons from the first one and the reasons are:

1.Travel History

2.urpose of Travel

3.Personal assets and financial status

But when it comes to travel History, I attached even my already finished passport with Visas of South Africa, Zambia, Uganda ,Malaysia, Nigeria, Rwanda which I travelled to all and returned to my home country and even in my new passport there are still other visas including an Israeli Visa which I travelled and returned few weeks ago. I only travel for only preaching appointments and I still return to my either home country or my country of residence so I don’t understand Travel History was marked as one of the reasons.

Talking of Purpose of travel, I also explained everything into details and also I have also provided my financial status by providing my statement of accounts from the two banks I save here in my country of residence and my bank in Kenya.

I don’t know why I have been refused again so kindly advice on what to do,it’s there a way I can complain or report to a higher office for help or what do I do.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For travel history they are looking for travel to countries where you require a visa like the US, Europe and the UK. Purpose of travel means CIC has concerns you may plan to try to stay in Canada long-term.

You can certainly reapply. However I won't do that unless you can add more evidence to your application. You should also consider reducing your trip to two weeks.

jredlom

May 23, 2016
Why don't you come to Ghana and apply from your home country.Also let those who are inviting you give you their bank statement,ID,properties they own which will prove ties to Canada

j85

Dec 28, 2011
Dear all,

Accept regards, after being denied visit visa on May 31, I re-applied June 14 from Manama Bahrain though online. Its been exactly 1month I got a message this morning saying:

"There have been no updates to your application (V309731237) since you last checked your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience."

I just learnt the processing time has been extended from 13days to 29days. I hope it works out well.

carobbermuda

Jan 5, 2014
j85 said:
Dear all,

Accept regards, after being denied visit visa on May 31, I re-applied June 14 from Manama Bahrain though online. Its been exactly 1month I got a message this morning saying:

"There have been no updates to your application (V309731237) since you last checked your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience."

I just learnt the processing time has been extended from 13days to 29days. I hope it works out well.

Hi. How did you find out about the processing time, please?