+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE REAPPLIED AND HAVE PROVIDED THE EVIDENCES STATED FOR MY FIRST REFUSAL

ASANTE

May 30, 2016
Hi my name is Dennis Whole Asante and I am a Ghanaian residence in Kenya,as a pastor my friend have invited me to Canada for a period of One Month and I also have some preaching appointments over there in Canada during my one month stay,I did applied first but I was denied the visa due to the Visa Officer stating his reasons that I should prove my tie in Canada and my country of residence and my purpose of visa and these two made him to refuse me stating that I may not return to my country of residence when I go to Canada but I was told by the visa officer to reapply if only I can prove my tie and my purpose of visit,I have been able to provide an affidavit stating about my church here in Kenya and my family thus my wife and son with me with photographs of my wife,my son and my church with a letter from my landlord where my church is,all these evidences have been provided and I have about 300 hundred people in my church and I am also the general-overseer and have also stated all the places I will be visiting and where I will also be preaching when I visit Canada.I will love to know with these evidence and others if I am eligible for the visa in my reapplication.thanks

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Seems like you have addressed the concerns. You may also be helped if you can show financial ties to your home country; bank accounts, investments, job letter, pay stubs, etc.

ASANTE

May 30, 2016
simplyaddo said:
Seems like you have addressed the concerns. You may also be helped if you can show financial ties to your home country; bank accounts, investments, job letter, pay stubs, etc.
thanks so much for your reply to my concern,yes i have provided three bank statesments both from my home country and my country of residence and as I am the general-overseer of my church i provided my letter stating my position in church and other things
ASANTE said:
Hi my name is Dennis Whole Asante and I am a Ghanaian residence in Kenya,as a pastor my friend have invited me to Canada for a period of One Month and I also have some preaching appointments over there in Canada during my one month stay,I did applied first but I was denied the visa due to the Visa Officer stating his reasons that I should prove my tie in Canada and my country of residence and my purpose of visa and these two made him to refuse me stating that I may not return to my country of residence when I go to Canada but I was told by the visa officer to reapply if only I can prove my tie and my purpose of visit,I have been able to provide an affidavit stating about my church here in Kenya and my family thus my wife and son with me with photographs of my wife,my son and my church with a letter from my landlord where my church is,all these evidences have been provided and I have about 300 hundred people in my church and I am also the general-overseer and have also stated all the places I will be visiting and where I will also be preaching when I visit Canada.I will love to know with these evidence and others if I am eligible for the visa in my reapplication.thanks