+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have question about job offer?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hello everybody,
can my employer give me job offer before my LMO comes out, but i'm already apply for LMO? or i have to wait till my LMO accepted because i wanna apply for work permit befor my LMO comes out i see that the asking for job offer from my employer. please may somebody help me if he (she) knows.
thank you

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Job offer comes before contract, before LMO. You need your LMO to apply for a WP, unless your current WP/status in Canada is expiring in a month. If so you can apply for a WP and attach a letter stating that your LMO is in progress (processing), and you'll notify/send a copy to, CPC/CIC as soon as you receive the positive LMO.

otman said:
hello everybody,
can my employer give me job offer before my LMO comes out, but i'm already apply for LMO? or i have to wait till my LMO accepted because i wanna apply for work permit befor my LMO comes out i see that the asking for job offer from my employer. please may somebody help me if he (she) knows.
thank you

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
thanks job seeker
so then i have to ask my employer to make me job offer contract right. and,
please do you know how this letter writing? please if you know how i will give you my email and send it to me
thank you

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Are you in Canada right now? What is your status in Canada?

otman said:
thanks job seeker
so then i have to ask my employer to make me job offer contract right. and,
please do you know how this letter writing? please if you know how i will give you my email and send it to me
thank you

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Your contract should be sufficient. Send me a personal message and I'll try and send a rough draft of the job offer but considering you already have signed a contract and a LMO has been sent in your favour, the job offer letter is no longer needed (IMHO).

otman said:
yes i'm in canada right now , my status is workpermit