+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have my CoPR, but nowhere is accepting it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Damn, that's not what I've got.

The one I have is a letter from an agent saying that my application for PR is now complete.
At the top is a CoPR document number (which is why I thought it was my CoPR) that starts with a T. I retrieved this document from my GCKEY. On there it says I have been issued a CoPR with that T number. But there is no document like that one you linked available.
You should be getting an email COPR.

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey, just so you know, I just received my PR card in the mail. So wait for it if you are an inland applicant. I got my confirmation letter on June 8 and got the card just this week.

Be patient.

lloyd153

May 31, 2019
Hey, just so you know, I just received my PR card in the mail. So wait for it if you are an inland applicant. I got my confirmation letter on June 8 and got the card just this week.

Be patient.
Which office did you need to send the letter and photo too?

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Which office did you need to send the letter and photo too?
You actually don't need to send anything. They're making the PR card as soon as they "virtually" land you, which was the moment they sent you that letter acknowledging that your process is complete and that you're a PR. I got my card in the mail after almost a month from the reception of that letter. Wait for yours.

lloyd153

May 31, 2019
You actually don't need to send anything. They're making the PR card as soon as they "virtually" land you, which was the moment they sent you that letter acknowledging that your process is complete and that you're a PR. I got my card in the mail after almost a month from the reception of that letter. Wait for yours.
Thanks. Out of curiosity which office did you send your photo and letter to?

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Huh? That doesn't seem right, why did I have to send in photos then?

moneeca

Nov 5, 2019
I used the emailed version of COPR to apply for both SIN number and health card. For the SIN it was a bit weird since I applied twice using the same documents, but I was rejected the first time, they replied that I didn’t include the document they were asking for. After that I thought why not give it another try, so I just submitted everything again online and received the SIN in mail after a week or so.