+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have got Request Letter (evidence) after receiving Citizenship Test letter 2 weeks ago

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone get requested from IRCC Vancouver for a passport scanned? I received the request from them on Dec 21, 2022, and submitted it the same day, several weeks later I sent a new email again, and asked them if they received it, but no one replied to my email.

Flourpower

May 19, 2022
Does anyone get requested from IRCC Vancouver for a passport scanned? I received the request from them on Dec 21, 2022, and submitted it the same day, several weeks later I sent a new email again, and asked them if they received it, but no one replied to my email.
I got it from WEST, not Vancouver. They might be different offices, idk. But I did not receive any confirmation after sending them the photos

Lasweetnezz

Apr 1, 2021
Same thing did you get approved?

irccsux

Mar 8, 2023
Also got the request for passport scans in January and no response since then. I guess they want to confirm physical presence with the passport stamps which is stupid. Half of the time I go to the States, they don't stamp me there. 80% of my returns to Canada, they don't stamp me here. I fly privately and when you fly your own plane, you usually don't even see a CBSA officer when you come back. All you do is call them, declare customs by phone and they say, "you're good to go" without even showing up in person. I had customs come out to my plane ONCE and even when they did come out, they didn't stamp my passport lol.

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
guys, I got the same emaill. I have stamps from Turkey and Azerbaijan which do have dates in English but the wording is Turkish. should I translate thos as well?

Flourpower

May 19, 2022
guys, I got the same emaill. I have stamps from Turkey and Azerbaijan which do have dates in English but the wording is Turkish. should I translate thos as well?
If the date is in English and the stamp shows the country name or 3-letter country code, you are probably fine. If it's not clear or your travel history is complicated would be better to get the translation.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Also got the request for passport scans in January and no response since then. I guess they want to confirm physical presence with the passport stamps which is stupid. Half of the time I go to the States, they don't stamp me there. 80% of my returns to Canada, they don't stamp me here. I fly privately and when you fly your own plane, you usually don't even see a CBSA officer when you come back. All you do is call them, declare customs by phone and they say, "you're good to go" without even showing up in person. I had customs come out to my plane ONCE and even when they did come out, they didn't stamp my passport lol.
Where’d you get your PPL? I’m debating to go get one for myself

Zicomatic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Any idea how long the LPP status change, after sending passport pages ? I got the request last week I did send all the required passport pages on same day I got the Request

Guruguru

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Everyone - I got the passport request letter Sep 11th and I sent all the scanned copy of the passport. Do you know the processing time of these process ?Thanks in advance