+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have CRS Score 418 should I go for Ontario PNP ?

kadus.suraj

May 6, 2020
Hi everyone ,
I am SAP Developer in India with 9 years experience .
My CRS score is 418 ,
Should I proceed for Ontario PNP ?
Whats chances are there to get PR under OINP for 418 CRS for SAP Developer ?

Thanks in Advance
Suraj

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi everyone ,
I am SAP Developer in India with 9 years experience .
My CRS score is 418 ,
Should I proceed for Ontario PNP ?
Whats chances are there to get PR under OINP for 418 CRS for SAP Developer ?

Thanks in Advance
Suraj
You cannot separately apply for OINP. You will be picked from the pool, you will get a Notification of Interest, you submit docs based on which the province can nominate you.

You can check the forum pages for OINP and see at what scores your NOC was invited to apply.

Best of Luck.

kadus.suraj

May 6, 2020
You cannot separately apply for OINP. You will be picked from the pool, you will get a Notification of Interest, you submit docs based on which the province can nominate you.

You can check the forum pages for OINP and see at what scores your NOC was invited to apply.

Best of Luck.
Thanks for your reply .
But are there any chances for CRS 418 to get NOI from Ontario PNP from express entry pool ? Is it worth to prceed further with CRS 418 ?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
ONIP normally align their selection based on EE CRS, which means unless you have a high CRS it is unlikely to get ONIP. This is despite they saying the minimum CRS is 400. You can check at other Provinces.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply .
But are there any chances for CRS 418 to get NOI from Ontario PNP from express entry pool ? Is it worth to prceed further with CRS 418 ?
It is better to stay in the pool and wait. There is no problem being in the pool, while you work on improving your IELTS Score, additional education etc.
and last but not the least, be hopeful.