+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have CRS score 411.. Am I eligible for PNP?

Shirley Jane

Jun 25, 2019
Can any one please tell me to which PNP will i be eligible with 411 score?????

And also is 8 7 7 7 ielts score mandatory for EXPRESS ENTRY PNP ???? I have scored L8.5,R6.5,W7,S7 my CRS score is 411.

Will be much thankful.

Regards
Shirley

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one please tell me to which PNP will i be eligible with 411 score?????

And also is 8 7 7 7 ielts score mandatory for EXPRESS ENTRY PNP ???? I have scored L8.5,R6.5,W7,S7 my CRS score is 411.

Will be much thankful.

Regards
Shirley
All you need to be able to EE is to have CBL 7 (not IELTS 7 or whatever is it in TEF). IELTS 8, 7, 7, 7 is for CBL 9, which gives additional boost for transferable points.
Other than that your score alone is no qualifier for any PNP program what so ever. Usually they focus on NOC, your connection to that province or your previous work experience or studies.
so at the moment it is impossible to say if ever you quality for any PNP.

Reactions: XQCi

XQCi

Jan 23, 2019
Brazil
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Based on your CRS of 411 and your CLB above 7 I would say that it is possible. My CRS is 411 and I received NOI from Alberta.

Howwever, I would have to agree with Vensak and say that further information is required. The biggest factor would be to have your NOC code in an interest list from a province. Some provinces also require a connection or job offer from a company in its area.

I would recommend confirming the NOC code that represents your work experience and investigating the provinces that have interest in your NOC.

Shirley Jane

Jun 25, 2019
Based on your CRS of 411 and your CLB above 7 I would say that it is possible. My CRS is 411 and I received NOI from Alberta.

Howwever, I would have to agree with Vensak and say that further information is required. The biggest factor would be to have your NOC code in an interest list from a province. Some provinces also require a connection or job offer from a company in its area.

I would recommend confirming the NOC code that represents your work experience and investigating the provinces that have interest in your NOC.
Thank you for your reply... I will be checking with NOC..

Reactions: XQCi

Shirley Jane

Jun 25, 2019
All you need to be able to EE is to have CBL 7 (not IELTS 7 or whatever is it in TEF). IELTS 8, 7, 7, 7 is for CBL 9, which gives additional boost for transferable points.
Other than that your score alone is no qualifier for any PNP program what so ever. Usually they focus on NOC, your connection to that province or your previous work experience or studies.
so at the moment it is impossible to say if ever you quality for any PNP.
Thank you very much for your reply.... I will check with NOC..

Faraz.ansri

Jul 19, 2021

What's your NOC Code?