+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have chosen do not redo fingerprints but I still received the payment request of biometric

Mabel Wang

Sep 17, 2022
Hi guys, I have chosen do not redo fingerprints for my visitor visa in PORTAL, because I complete the fingerprint in 2020 (visa apply was refused that time in IRCC), but I still received the payment request of biometric.

"Do we already have your fingerprints and photo (biometrics), and are they still valid? Yes"
"Do you want to give your biometrics again? No"

Even though I do not understand why I still paid the fee and submit the payment receipt as additional document on 12th Aug.

I haven't heard anything since then, no fingerprint appointment notice, no refund processing, and no review of my application.

I didn't find anyone who has the same problem online. I am so confused if my order is in normal processing status.

Thank you very much for your guys' supporting!

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi guys, I have chosen do not redo fingerprints for my visitor visa in PORTAL, because I complete the fingerprint in 2020 (visa apply was refused that time in IRCC), but I still received the payment request of biometric.

"Do we already have your fingerprints and photo (biometrics), and are they still valid? Yes"

Even though I do not understand why I still paid the fee and submit the payment receipt as additional document on 12th Aug.

I haven't heard anything since then, no fingerprint appointment notice, no refund processing, and no review of my application.

I didn't find anyone who has the same problem online. I am so confused if my order is in normal processing status.

did you get any response?

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Amazed you got the letter when you ans NO I am waiting for letter i answered YES

Recently i submit my family application for visit visa on 14th Apr by using new IRCC portal. there is an option to ask have you ever give biometric i select yes because i had biometric in 2016. Then right below to that question these was another question (do you again want give biometric if you travel document have validity i select yes. Because my Passport valid up to 2028 and last biometric valid for 2026. Then in last they ask to pay applications fee and biometric fee(170$) its means for two for my wife and for me. But quantity showing only one. Yesterday i receive biometric letter for my wife but not for me. In my application status they automatically detect my last biometric which is valid for 2026. so i am quite confused they detect fee but not give me any letter and also they automatically upload my last biometric.

My question is they will send me a letter later or refund my fee? or consider the previous biometric? If they consider my previous one then why there is question DO YOU WANT TO GIVE BIOMETRIC AGAIN IF TRAVEL DOCUMENT VALIDITY BEYOND THE LAST BIOMETRIC.

I really appreciate your assistance in this regard any answer from you would really appreciated by me and my family. i search many places but cant find the right answer.