+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have been charged but didnt receive any confirmation letter yet?

ayaankhan

Apr 5, 2010
Hi Guys

I have applied for Skilled Worker Immigration and I have been charged in Feb 2010, but didnt recive any confirmation letter yet is that normal? Or what should I do? any suggestion/advice please???

I will appreciate if anyone could help me on this matter.

Many Thanks

Ayaan

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaankhan said:
Hi Guys

I have applied for Skilled Worker Immigration and I have been charged in Feb 2010, but didnt recive any confirmation letter yet is that normal? Or what should I do? any suggestion/advice please???

Many Thanks

Ayaan
It is not normal, CIO only charges once the application is as per the MI, most of applicants gets response withon 10-15 days of realisation of payment by CIO. Send a mail to CIO to know progress. Check your mail box as well as spam box also for mail from CIO.

new4ca

Apr 12, 2010
ayaankhan said:
Hi Guys

Many Thanks

Ayaan
I think you should sent an email to your VO at first.
Did u put any email id in your application form? check your spam mail please.
if u did not put any email then u should send a mail to CIO, NS stating your condition.

ayaankhan

Apr 5, 2010
Thanks alot for your help guys, YES i did mention my email on application form, and I didnt receive any kind of email from CIO, I am currently in the Uk do i have to first contact/email my London visa office? Or Sydney Canada?

Thanks

ayaankhan

Apr 5, 2010
I have checked my Junk mail, I have found an email from FSW CIO,sent me on 24th Feb 2010, asking me to submit full documentation within 120 days.

Thank god I still have time to submit my documents, I think till now its 75 days, so I am gonna complete my application within this week and will sent by next week.

Thanks again for you guys giving me an advice to check email.

All iz well...... Hope should be Ok.....

Many Thanks

Ayaan

new4ca

Apr 12, 2010
ayaankhan said:
I have checked my Junk mail, I have found an email from FSW CIO,sent me on 24th Feb 2010, asking me to submit full documentation within 120 days.

Thank god I still have time to submit my documents, I think till now its 75 days, so I am gonna complete my application within this week and will sent by next week.

Thanks again for you guys giving me an advice to check email.

All iz well...... Hope should be Ok.....

Many Thanks

Ayaan
could you please share the email ID?
As I know it is FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

thanks

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Please can you share the date that you filed your application and when you were charged before the mail dated Feb 24 came? Just to keep my hope alive because I've been charged since April 30, my application filed March 24 and I've not seen mail/aor from cic yet.

ayaankhan

Apr 5, 2010
Hi

I have applied on 19 Dec 2009 and I have been charged on 24th Feb 2010, but bear in mind that I am in the UK, it might be different to other country.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks for replying/sharing. I'll keep hope alive expecting my aor. I wish you speed and favour as you gather your documents for submission in the second phase.

new4ca

Apr 12, 2010
lukeke said:
Thanks for replying/sharing. I'll keep hope alive expecting my aor. I wish you speed and favour as you gather your documents for submission in the second phase.
please add this id (FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca) if you dont want to send the e-mail in your spam folder.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
new4ca,

Thanks a million, I've done as advised - I've added the address to my contact list.

Cheers.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi New4ca,

Am happy to share this with you and others.....just got AOR from Sydney now....please pray for my success in documents submission and other stages.

:) Happy cheers.