+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE an ITA but can't submit completed PR application.

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have used all the allocated space given when filling in my previous address's and am only back 2007.
The system says error and wants 10 years of history with no gaps.
I have no idea at all what to do.
Please help guys.
At least with the paper system you could submit all address, travel history etc with no gaps like cic ask for, even though it could be a few pages.
Help

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I am having the same problem..... Can't figure out this shit.

only problem with the personal history, the system is marking error in "activity". What about you?

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I got ITA on feb 7, it was revoked on feb 20 becouse they send it under FSW, and re-send an invitation as CEC.
When I was compleiting my first application, couldn't submitted because there was a bug under "education history", and only allowed you to put 3 rows. So I deleted the less important thins, left only 3 rows, and went through.
Completed the personal activity thing, and everything was fine... I get to the checklist.
Did half of the requested things... and suddenly I got the e mail saying it was their mistake and bla bla bla.

All I did was deleted, and I had to start the application again.

Now, for 2nd time I am filling the stupid form.... (actually is like the 4th time).... and I am having an error under "activities" in Personal history....

So, thinking about the bug we found in Educational history, I am deleting things, trying not to overlap any date.... and Still having the same error.

Delete everything you can and try to submit it, because when you get to the checklist you will have an "explanatory letter" option to upload. So you can write to the officer and explain why you had to delete information and so....

So... if you figure out the bug before I do... please let me know.
My level of frustration can't go any higher today... :'(

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
plz anyone can tell me that what they request straight after getting ita...like pcc's and medical need to be done straight after getting ita or step by step they ask for documents.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Dude! I Solved it!!!

NO GAPS IN HISTORY. They want no gaps between employment.
So, whenever you have a gap in employment, create a new row, mark it as employment, and in the following fields write "unemployed".

It went trough! :D

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
abeerinder said:
plz anyone can tell me that what they request straight after getting ita...like pcc's and medical need to be done straight after getting ita or step by step they ask for documents.
you will have to filled out a questionnaire, and then they will ask for documents and payments.

take it easy... you'll have 60 days to complete everything... good luck!

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I did the same and now i m on employment record form . Can u guys please share the letter format in which they wnt us to get the employment record . Thanks

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
RosieGZ said:
you will have to filled out a questionnaire, and then they will ask for documents and payments.

take it easy... you'll have 60 days to complete everything... good luck!
Thanks alot...good luck

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the help people.
I am going to have a go at the form today or tomorrow.
I will use as much space as it lets for personal history, travel and addresses.
Then I will think about putting the rest in the explanation letter.
Cheers RosieGZ.

BTW I have fingerprint check and medicals this week. I suggest you guys with ITA get them booked as they are really filling up and you need top get everything done in 60 days. Some of the waits in Edmonton are 2-3 weeks.
Cheers

snoply

Jul 2, 2014
Hello ;D
Can you please share with us what documents are required after getting ITA?
that would much appreciated :)

thanks

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I haven't received my checklist as still uploading the 1st part but for sure you need.

Police checks
Language test
ECA report
work experience letter
Arranged job offer
Medical

I did my medical yesterday. It went smooth. $398 all in. $260 for medical exam with doctor. $88 for blood work and $50 for chest X-ray.
They send the results direct to CIC so I will just upload my receipt page saying I have done it

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
DO THEY REQUEST POLICE CERT. FROM CANADA AS WELL?

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I just went to an agency and got my fingerprints taken and they sent to RCMP and then RCMP will send to CIC.
I am unsure if I need them but got them done anyways.
It cost me $45