+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have a question for little bit confusion of refuge student

@one way

Dec 26, 2023
1.I am refuge in kenya and should i apply for study permit for canada, if i get acceptance letter from canada college.
2. my friend came from ethiopia to kenya as worker. and he and his colleague when the company (facebook) stoped them from work, they took the case to the court to get money compensation from their company, so due to this case the kenya court gave them guaranty paper, it shows that they are legal to stay in kenya untill the case is finish, so his passport didn't get renewed visa for 7 month but he has court order paper, to show that he is legal. therefore based on this is he can apply for study permit visa for canada and this order court will help for him to grant legal status....?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1.I am refuge in kenya and should i apply for study permit for canada, if i get acceptance letter from canada college.
2. my friend came from ethiopia to kenya as worker. and he and his colleague when the company (facebook) stoped them from work, they took the case to the court to get money compensation from their company, so due to this case the kenya court gave them guaranty paper, it shows that they are legal to stay in kenya untill the case is finish, so his passport didn't get renewed visa for 7 month but he has court order paper, to show that he is legal. therefore based on this is he can apply for study permit visa for canada and this order court will help for him to grant legal status....?
1) You can certainly submit an application however you will most likely be refused due to your refugee status.
2) He can certainly apply. It will be up to IRCC if he has shown strong enough ties to be approved.