+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a child who was born in Canada and now i have received an ITA.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Should I include him as non accompanying in the application? Also, He doesnt have a Passport or any National ID and system is showing application as incomplete without it? so Can i give his health card or Birth certificate as National ID?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you an inland applicant (currently in Canada)? if not your child will need a passport to be able to enter Canada.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Should I include him as non accompanying in the application? Also, He doesnt have a Passport or any National ID and system is showing application as incomplete without it? so Can i give his health card or Birth certificate as National ID?
He is not included in the application as either accompanying or non-accompanying. Upload his birth certificate.

Reactions: JAssimTeeky

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
He is not included in the application as either accompanying or non-accompanying. Upload his birth certificate.
Its asking me number of children and then when I added him. Now, its asking for his details which includes national ID, which we dont have yet.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Do you mean i shouldnt even count him when answering the number of children question? Does that work and is there any such instructions? I have been looking for a while now on this.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Do you mean i shouldnt even count him when answering the number of children question? Does that work and is there any such instructions? I have been looking for a while now on this.
If there is no option to declare him but not include him, then include him as non-accompanying and whenever asked for anything for him, upload a copy of his birth certificate.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

If there is no option to declare him but not include him, then include him as non-accompanying and whenever asked for anything for him, upload a copy of his birth certificate.
1, The Canadian child is included on the IMM 5406 nowhere else.