+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have 2 UCI number please help me how can i solve this

Sukhdeep.brar

Feb 26, 2021
I have recently applied for study permit unfortunately it got refused and then i have again l have again applied for it and my uci number doesn’t match firstly in my older filing my name was written in capital letters and now it is written in small letters is that’s why uci number is changer or what is the fact behind that and how i can solve this issue

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Do you mean the application number? If you apply from the same GCKey account, the UCI number is not supposed to change since that is linked to all your previous applications. If you notice any changes to your UCI number, let the IRCC know of the error.

Reactions: Sukhdeep.brar

Sukhdeep.brar

Feb 26, 2021
I should send them a webform to inform that my old uci number was this and now it have been change so that they can replace my new uci number

kathysrazor

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Brother how do you enroll your biometric and what final decision do you got
I'm American. I just took a flight to Vancouver, and they issued me my study permit and my work permit on the spot. They had changed the rules for study permits to include part time work, but mine wasn't updated yet. I sent them my permit by mail and they mailed me a new one, that had a new UCI on it.

I didn't have to do biometrics. This was 6-ish years ago, too.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I see there is someone who experienced the same issues, use the new UCI.
Hi, I'm in same boat, have applied for BOWP recently and system generated a new UCI. Now my BOWP has been approved and it shows new UCI on it.

Does that mean I need to use new UCI moving forward? Do you have a link to that someone experiencing similar issue?

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I ended up with two UCI numbers after a mixup with my initial study permit. I was told to use the new number.
Are you told by IRCC to use new UCI moving forward? Do previous application's UCI all update to new ones in your MyCIC account?

Sukhdeep.brar

Feb 26, 2021
Hi, I'm in same boat, have applied for BOWP recently and system generated a new UCI. Now my BOWP has been approved and it shows new UCI on it.

Does that mean I need to use new UCI moving forward? Do you have a link to that someone experiencing similar issue?
This is due to change in name such as some of the agents write name in capital letters and some in running letters in my recent Applications my name was in capital letters but now its written in running letters that’s why UCI number is changed

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
This is due to change in name such as some of the agents write name in capital letters and some in running letters in my recent Applications my name was in capital letters but now its written in running letters that’s why UCI number is changed
So are you using the old or new UCI now for future applications?

Reactions: jyaniabhimanyu61

Sukhdeep.brar

Feb 26, 2021
Sukh

Bro did u get ur visa? Even i got a new UCI on reapplication from different gckey portal....how to proceed plz guide
Brother my file is in progress my college is not in DLI list so thats why my application is pending i just raise a webform with my old uci number and biometric number to merge old application to new uci. Brother is your name written same as on old applications

Reactions: jyaniabhimanyu61