+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have 11 years gap after studies, can I apply under SPP?

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Same profile, I applied under General.. I filed my VISA this Tuesday...... Waiting for the good news.. Whats your status?

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hi Lucasp/Barath

Open the below link and check point 18 you will be happy to read :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/dubaitotoronto-u170092.html;sa,showPosts;start,15

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
manpreet27 said:
Hi Lucasp/Barath

Open the below link and check point 18 you will be happy to read :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/dubaitotoronto-u170092.html;sa,showPosts;start,15
Manpreet.

Thanks for your response..!!!

On this lot many confusions going out here, consultants are saying that who has educaion gap of more than 5 years is not fit for SPP.. Already I applied under general category..

Applying uder general impact our visa chances????
--
--Barath

lucasp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-March-2014
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 31/03/2014
Thank you Manpreet. I am confident and applying soon in 5-10 days. I am sure I will get it

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
lucasp said:
Thank you Manpreet. I am confident and applying soon in 5-10 days. I am sure I will get it
SPP or General ?

lucasp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-March-2014
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 31/03/2014
I will go for SPP around March 15th

saurav1

Apr 11, 2014
lucasp said:
I will go for SPP around March 15th
Hey Lucasp,,,
Waddupp,,,bro,,I went thru d whole conversation of urs,,,now wots ur status like,,,have u applied already,,,or are u in Canada already..??
Please enlighten,,, as I have d same situation as urs..any info is appreciated.
Peace
Saurav Wason

pavan.bolli

Dec 14, 2012
hi dubaitotoronto, im in the same situation , i have 10yrs of exp and im planning to apply for fleming college , project management 1 year program under the SPP category, can you plz tell me if you got your VISA under SPP, plz reply back.

arun1990

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/new delhi
NOC Code......
Noc B
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
18-4-2016
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
6-1-2016
Passport Req..
God knows
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
2-1-2012
hello friends I need for ur advise for my cousin please. he is 31 years with 7 years banking experience, b.com mba qualification. two years ago he applied for aussie pr and got rejected, he recently applied for study permit for canada got rejection. his agency messed up his study visa by not making an appealing visa application. i have posted the visa officers reasons for rejection below. it says he can still reapply so thinking that i am encouraging him to apply again. so now. do u think he should choose university or canada spp college pg college diploma? and please if u can give your opinion, thanks in advance.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to: • whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution; • the information in the travel and identity documents; • the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in Canada; • whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; • whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and • whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.