+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i gote CSQ certificate is it the difficult step in immigration ...?

hach

Nov 26, 2009
hello everybody
firstly i greeting everybody here for them generousity to sharing the knwnolodge and the experience with a immigration to canada for a new applicant .
am always reading the question and the answer of the member here but untill now i didnt meet any subject in same way of my application .
i have applying for A IMMIGRATION TO PREVANCE OF QUEBEC IN CANADA , i have recieve a CSQ certificate withouth interview , but i d like know if the first step ( CSQ ) is hard or the second one ....
there is one more thinkg acctually am working in kuwait but the immigration visa canadian embassy in charge of that kind of service is abu dhabi ...so do i should gone to abudhabi to get the visa there or what i will do ..?

hope recieving some answer from u friend here

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
you are very lucky guy case you got the CSQ without facing interview. let me tell you. getting CSQ is your primary visa.you will be rejected if you have problem in health and police record otherwise you'll get 95% visa. good luck . enjoy yourself

hach

Nov 26, 2009
thank you my friend for being ansewring for my inquieres ....
otherways am acctually in kuwait am arranging the neccissary file for applying to the fedirale ( medicale and police clerance statut ).
but the probleme is that i have sending one email for the canadian embassy here in kuwait for asking about the visa service of qualified workers here in kuwait ...them informe me that the embassy whos giving the qualified workers visa for kuwait , bahrain, qatar , and emarate are in abo dhabi .
so its not eazy to gone abu dhabi for apllying to canadian visa there ...( i need a UAE VISA ALSO ...haha )
hope if somone have an ideas about like that situation giving me some suggestion

thanks for you guys

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hach said:
thank you my friend for being ansewring for my inquieres ....
otherways am acctually in kuwait am arranging the neccissary file for applying to the fedirale ( medicale and police clerance statut ).
but the probleme is that i have sending one email for the canadian embassy here in kuwait for asking about the visa service of qualified workers here in kuwait ...them informe me that the embassy whos giving the qualified workers visa for kuwait , bahrain, qatar , and emarate are in abo dhabi .
so its not eazy to gone abu dhabi for apllying to canadian visa there ...( i need a UAE VISA ALSO ...haha )
hope if somone have an ideas about like that situation giving me some suggestion

thanks for you guys
CHC-Abu Dhabi "DOES NOT DEAL" WITH PR VISAS.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
if your visa service is actually in Abu dubai then you shouldn't go to abu dubai. you just forward your documents to high commission office.

hach

Nov 26, 2009
hi satya
thanks for being answering for me , i said that my statut still under procissing ( fedirale periode ) , but like a curiousite from me i have contacted the embassy of canada here in kuwait so they informe me that abu dhabi is the one responsible about PR VISA SERVICE .
id like also informe you that i was applying for immigration to canada by a lawyer there in canada ( montreal ) .
know i got a CSQ CERTIFICAT ( first step is ok )
now am send my file again for a fedirale step ....

so can you tell me please guys if somone have some way as me , where i will applying for a visa for entrance to canada when i get the acceptation soon .
thanks