+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got the PR card tiday but my spouse did not get it yet

mehrab14

Aug 18, 2017
Hi. I just got my PR card through mail. I moved here with my spouse as PR, but my wife did not get the card yet. Should i whit a while and see or should i call the call centre to follow up? Are the cards suppose to arrive on seperate envelope or the same envelop? Are they mailed seperately?

squirmish_fellow

Mar 31, 2017
Hi. I just got my PR card through mail. I moved here with my spouse as PR, but my wife did not get the card yet. Should i whit a while and see or should i call the call centre to follow up? Are the cards suppose to arrive on seperate envelope or the same envelop? Are they mailed seperately?
Hi,
I am facing the same problem. Did you receive the pendin

squirmish_fellow

Mar 31, 2017
Hi,
I am facing the same problem. Did you receive the pending Card?
If not, did you do something about it. Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
PR card application and processing would be dealt with on an individual basis so no real surprise did not arrive in same envelope. Once someone is landed as a PR then everything from that point is down to the individual such as SIN, PR card application/renewal, residency obligation, citizenship qualification and so on