+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got the ITA this month and i am confused which documents i should attach to support my experience

geet610

Sep 30, 2017
I am working as a assistant proff. in a college from last 4 years. I got my salary in cash for 3 years and from last year salary is transferred to my account. I have only 1 year bank statement related to my salary. please suggest which documents i should attach to support my experience.
thanks in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reference letter following IRCC's requirements and as many pay stubs as you'd like.

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
I am working as a assistant proff. in a college from last 4 years. I got my salary in cash for 3 years and from last year salary is transferred to my account. I have only 1 year bank statement related to my salary. please suggest which documents i should attach to support my experience.
thanks in advance
Friend, don't make mistake take professional or experience help. make sure you full fill CIC requirement of documents.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
thanks in advance
First of all, ignore everyone who asks you to seek professional help.
We all are quite experienced to help you in the whole process. You can always inbox us here.

Now coming to your question,
You can attach employee Reference Letter(please inbox separately if you do not have the format), bank statement in your support (3 months will do), corresponding pay slips(3 months will do) and mention in the Letter of Explanation as to why you received last 3 months salary in Cash.
Again, if you have Income Tax Return and Form 16, you can attach them too.(optional)

You can also attach your business card along with the business card of the person signing it.(optional)

These documents are more than required but what’s the harm in attaching one if you have them.

Reactions: lino82