+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I GOT STUDY PERMIT VISA REJECTED ON THE 03/05/2022

LIONELHOSNY

May 4, 2022
REASOSNS FOR THE REFUSAL ARE AS FOLLWOED
1.LACK OF FAMILY TIES IN CANADA AND COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT
3. TRAVEL HISTORY. I HAVE NEVER TRAVEL IN MY LIFE BEORE.
4. LIMITED JOB PROSPECT IN MY HOME COUNTRY.
PLEASE ANY ADEA ON HOW TO GO THROUGH THIS REFUSAL?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT
Provide your full profile.

LIONELHOSNY

May 4, 2022
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in canada and in your country of resisdence

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of resisdence.
I am from CAMEROON. 29 year going for a diploma course ( EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)
I NEED SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO SOLVE IT BEFORE REAPPLY.
ALSO ONCE YOUR ARE REFUSE A VISA, CAN YOU APPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU HAVE SOLVED THE ISSUE OF REFUSAL OR MUST WAIT FOR A NUMBER OF MONTH BEFORE REAPPLY

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in canada and in your country of resisdence

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of resisdence.
I am from CAMEROON. 29 year going for a diploma course ( EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)
ALSO ONCE YOUR ARE REFUSE A VISA, CAN YOU APPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU HAVE SOLVED THE ISSUE OF REFUSAL OR MUST WAIT FOR A NUMBER OF MONTH BEFORE REAPPLY
You can apply again immediately.

Here are the likely issues with your application based on the refusal reason:
- IRCC feels the program you have picked in Canada doesn't make sense based on your previous education and any work experience
- You have limited ties to your home country such as property ownership and other assets
- You have no or limited previous travel to countries requiring visas such as the US and UK

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Why do you need to come to Canada & spend tens of thousands on an ECE program? How will it advance your current career in Cameroon? How much more salary will you get in Cameroon to pay off education costs? ECE is a diploma program taken out of secondary school so what post secondary education do you have?

Order GCMS notes because purpose of visit can mean many things - funds, don’t believe you are a genuine student, will not leave Canada etc.

Last edited:

LIONELHOSNY

May 4, 2022
You can apply again immediately.

Here are the likely issues with your application based on the refusal reason:
- IRCC feels the program you have picked in Canada doesn't make sense based on your previous education and any work experience
- You have limited ties to your home country such as property ownership and other assets
- You have no or limited previous travel to countries requiring visas such as the US and UK
Thanks

LIONELHOSNY

May 4, 2022
Why do you need to come to Canada & spend tens of thousands on an ECE program? How will it advance your current career in Cameroon? How much more salary will you get in Cameroon to pay off education costs? ECE is a diploma program taken out of secondary school so what post secondary education do you have?

Order GCMS notes because purpose of visit can mean many things - funds, don’t believe you are a genuine student, will not leave Canada etc.
Thanks

Gomex

Jan 5, 2020
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT

Order GCMS notes, so that you can see the exact reasons why your application was refused. When did you apply?