+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got resusal for my visitor visa

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Okay this would be fine. A quick one please, money for the hotel is not paid into my account directly. I collect cash so I won’t be able to provide my payroll as regards to that but I can provide the company’s statement of account and maybe company documents. Would that be fine? Company’s statement of account, do I scan all the pages of the four months or just the front page?
Yes.

You know your case better than anyone else. Use your best judgment and common sense. The officer is a human being too and can understand flexible setups so long as there is a rational explanation.

rajeshkande2146

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi

I applied TRV on 17th September 2018 and on October 2nd i got an email from Bangalore Immigration with application number and UCI number .

Today I got email from Delhi Immigration Like your visa is rejected and below are the reasons

Grounds for refusal:

· Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada

· travel history

Can you please help me out wats the exact meaning of the reasons and now what i should do ..Can i appeal or I should reapply ?

I have Genuine Invitation letter and I have travel history also( ireland and southafrica )

I am confused like if my file is in banglore how can I got emails from two different cities .I am totally confused ..

Thanks will wait for ur reply