+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejection for Canada Student Visa.

Nirav0611

Sep 21, 2022
I got student visa rejection from IRCC stating below reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

our proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

Should i send the Letter of explanation along with SOP or just LOE will work?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got student visa rejection from IRCC stating below reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

our proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

Should i send the Letter of explanation along with SOP or just LOE will work?
You need to post your full profile including program. It seems that your program is not relevant to your past education and current employment, doesn’t give you future employment to justify costs, grades are low etc.

Nirav0611

Sep 21, 2022
Program - Technology management
Currently working as Technical support executive in Grab a grub service pvt. ltd.
Occupation - Bachelors of Engineer in Information technology
Gap while studying - 4 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Currently working as Technical support executive in Grab a grub service pvt. ltd.
Order GCMS notes to see full reasons. Is it a Post graduate program? if you have a Bachelors then you will you justify the costs of a program in Technology Management? The program seems to similar to undergrad and doesn’t build on your educaiton. Need to show career advancement too - higher pay and better opportunities. If you are a Tech Support Exec, then don’t see career advancement with the program. Assume you included transcripts so you had strong grades.

Nirav0611

Sep 21, 2022
Do Canada accept this type profiles? Though i have experience letter to cover my education gap because i have worked in IT field is that valid.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do Canada accept this type profiles? Though i have experience letter to cover my education gap because i have worked in IT field is that valid.
Is this a post graduate program? What is the program? If you have a bachelors already then you need to show education advancement. As for career, you need to show that you will have better and higher paying opportunties.

Nirav0611

Sep 21, 2022
Yes I have completed my bachlors in the year 2020. And for further studies I have applied in Technology Management in post graduation program. Initially in engineering I didn't done well but in last year of engineering I was the top ranker in my college.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have completed my bachlors in the year 2020. And for further studies I have applied in Technology Management in post graduation program. Initially in engineering I didn't done well but in last year of engineering I was the top ranker in my college.
So you are a new graduate with most likely little work experience. As said above…If you have a bachelors already then you need to show education advancement. As for career, you need to show that you will have better and higher paying opportunties.

Nirav0611

Sep 21, 2022
Okay so what do advice for such type of cases that should i attach the SOP and LOE both or just LOE will work for me?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Hi Nirav,

Can you please share your timeline details,
Typo of application SDS/Non-SDS
Application Date
Rejection Date