+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected today from IRPR — Student visa

qasim_41

Apr 19, 2018
I got rejected today ..need help how tio make SOP foe beliw points .

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

PROTECTED - B
IMM5621GEN (10-2017) E
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I got rejected today ..need help how tio make SOP foe beliw points .

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

PROTECTED - B
IMM5621GEN (10-2017) E
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
I have lawyer who is best for SOP as well as for filling ...What is your ielts score?

qasim_41

Apr 19, 2018
Ielts score :
Listening :7.5
Reading : 6.0
Writing :6.0
Speaking 7:0
Over all band : 6.5

Please advise regarding the lawyer as well..
Thanks for the support .